GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI)
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
- Downtrend forming
- Below support
Low looks to be in, key stops taken and Daily open retest success.
Looking for a bull run
afetr a nice pull back at 38.2 i see price going back down following it's initial momentum from when it started to sell around 114
We have a potential strong bounce from the structural point on EURJPY.
Over the last few sessions, we have seen price printing lower lows without fully breaking lower, this scenario presents to us a high probability trading opportunity.
We have a structure at 129.13 which has been tested this morning. If price continue to rise and close above the 129.68 1WCLOSE we ...
as u can see the price is going in a diagonal and we r in anticipation of its last wave, but the consolidation that is making now (will be in chat section below with smaller time frame) now doesn't look like its gonna go down. if it were going down it would be gone till now. what im seeing in the correction it seems the price gonna go up to brake the top! for ...
GBPCAD - 2H, Potential Bearish Harmonic Pattern
Left USD/CAD running for now...
time to recover some money from a small mistake i made on this pair earlier.
US 30 / S&P 500 down gold up.... ;)
AUDUSD had a hard time trying to break above 0.7140, but it was rejected on Thursday again losing almost 50 pips during the day.
While US-China wars are still on the agenda putting the Australian currency under pressure, there is a light in the end of the tunnel. The Australian employment data posted early in the morning continued to show underlying strength. ...
4 hour is SCREAMING for a big dump, right at the descending triangle resistance
Bloody weekend to wash out the noobs who think it's going to break out.
bull move due to previous resistance becoming support. supporting previous trend line. 618 fib bounce.
As we forecast uptrend for this day, so Forecast City suggests buy (limit) above S1=112.3.
But the short term forecast is range bound, so we expect to reach the following targets:
Set the stoploss of these orders at breakout of S2=112.1.
Stop and reverse:
If trend gets reversed, sell (stop) orders will be opened at breakout of ...
Hi Traders, Hope you are all well. This is My current view of XRP/USD
- I belive we have Made a clear impulse to the upside from $0.25 - $0.80
- Followed by an ABC Corrective Wave and we are ready for upside (I also follow the fundamentals and partnerships of Ripple the company and their actual product is now live XRAPID)
- Also we are now on the way to ...
Spotted a gartley on GBPUSD 1H chart, long to ~1.31600 level. Also bouncing off current trend line.
Alt Shark. Wait for entry reason within green box. Target at .382 & .500 C-D. Stops will be ATR based once trade is open.
The exchange rate can start building a fractal movement. It is also probable that this will happen if the fractal structure that is being built is twice as large as the preceding fractal. Therefore, the first wave structure is expected to be 0,4090 usd. Then correction. The second wave is expected to increase significantly.
usdjpy retrace completed now ready for buying till 112.900 then can go for retrace but now ready for flying
This forecast fits the long term price channel and more recent price action.
More of a technical play here, as the market bounced off the 2016 highand has now reached a key inflection point where the 1.150 handle meets Fib618 from the high of the previous leg lower and also horizontal resistance at 1.1490. Technically the lower trendline here if that were to break would be further bearish confirmation.
Fundamentally, if the Euro growth ...