After a retest at the support/resistance at around 1495 - If the price is successful in breaking through we should be seeing 1505.
We should enter after clear confirmation indicating upwards.
Looking to enter at 1497 if price behaves nicely.
I will be posting updates so please hit that FOLLOW button to be kept up to date.
With the BXY looking for a retest following its recent breakout and the ZXY forming a double bottom. This could be a very possible setup from a technical point of view. Fundamental factors to consider are:
2. BOE interest rate decision
3. NZD Interest rate decision
Entry @ ~1.97000-1.98000
SL @ 1.20050
TP @ 1.89575
The 2.00000 level is a key...
As we forecast uptrend for this day, so Forecast City suggests buy (limit) above S1=134.8.
But the short term forecast is range bound, so we expect to reach the following targets:
Set the stoploss of these orders at breakout of S2=134.6.
Stop and reverse:
If trend gets reversed, sell (stop) orders will be opened at breakout of...
as it can be seen it has rejected a key level of 1503.70 several times so i would put a sell in around there if it retests this and a downwards trend to hopefully break the trend line to around 1490 . TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK