FX:EURGBP, OANDA:EURGBP, FOREXCOM:EURGBP, FOREXCOM:EURGBP
A confluence of Fibonacci levels on the weekly - Selling EURGBP
Weekly – Trading at the upper end of a bearish channel. Confluence of Fibonacci levels with a 78.6% & 61.8% in close proximity.
Daily – Failed at a 78.6% Fibonacci level and close below the 10EMA for the first time in 30 sessions.
Last week XAG price bounced off 20EMA, 50Fibs, mid bollenger band and daily Price pivot on the 4H chart. Price is now moving in a upward channel/along a trend line. Expecting a continuation move up to the daily R3 level at just above 18.90, but below psychological 19.00 level.
Watch for the a break of the trend line, move below mid Bollenger Band...
This currency pair is featuring for the first time on our TradingView blogs.
Current setup: Price is now below major support levels including 200sma, the 50sma and the 120 round number.
Conclusion: Price broke out at the start of the week which offered a short entry which we took and have now been triggered into the trade.
Any comments or questions, do not...
Potential drop from 1420.00 as you can see this is a psychological line, so if you enter you could have a SL at 1423.00, July is almost at an end hence why I have put a manual Resistance there, as it could reverse.
It is Gold, so it can go wild!
If Stochastic confirms the swing low in the next day or two then we could be in for a nice 150 pip long on NZDUSD. The price has gone above the 50 SMA and the pivots have started to move in an upward direction.
Always happy to hear some else's view on this.
As you can see on the 1 hour chart, price has broken out of channel and dropped to pivot. We can see a bullish engulfment candle at the pivot suggesting price may be moving up to retest the channel. I am hoping to get a rejection at the 0.382 fib level as that is a demand zone. I will be waiting for price to see if it could move up to my demand zone and see if we...
I don't trade GBP pairs because they're so volatile but everything is lining up on this one for a quick 5 day short. Looks like we're bouncing off the 50 SMA and the pivot point, the candle is a nice bearish pin and the Stochastic has crossed, I think there are 120 pips in it.
Big engulfing candle and a double test of the pivot point could be a sign of a reversal and 90 pip trade, i'll leave it for now but this looks like it's a continuation of the downtrend for this pair, i'll wait until stochastic crosses above the 80 to jump in.
Looks like I might have the candle I've been waiting for to push AUDUSD back up to resistance levels, Stochastic has just crossed. ADX is still showing a trend so it might be a day or two early for a trade but the signs look good. I think there's potential for 130 pips.
As always if you have an opinion on this then I'd love to hear it, I'm always keen to learn.
Classic, simple trendline break trade.
It is good to wait for a lower low to be made for the trend reversal to be confirmed. Then I like to enter on the next lower high for a better R:R entry.
Use the 1hr 50ema and daily pivot as dynamic resistance once both are broken and the retested from below.
Priced has bounced off the pivot point and then a second bearish candle working with the established downtrend, Stochastic has crossed over above 80. ADX has also started to decline from the short previous up-trend. A 90 pip opportunity over the next couple of days?