so this has hit all time lows in price now taking a look at the overall price structure this could see some moves returning to the upside or could this still keep dropping ? and on the lower time frames its showing more likely that this could push up very soon. and overall we can see a nice clear pattern. i will wait for the first move up to be confirmed with this...
From my education in forex, I have learnt from multiple people that Monday can be a manipulated day in the industry caused by, big hedge funds and banks. I always allow to have Saturday off, come to the charts on Sunday, and begin a week ahead analysis and today would have been a 'perfect' day to trade in, but I stuck by my rules and I'm now having to overcome...
hi guys so looking at this we could be selling again soon by looking at the price i will be waiting for a few things to happen lets see how this one plays out looks interesting hope you all have a great day
hi everyone just looking at USD ZAR and GBP CHF just a little breakdown on both pairs and let me know what you think as well both looking really nice at the moment so let's see how they play out for next week i will keep you all updated :)
Im watching FX:GBP/JPY very closely here. Because if it bounces of the resistance up at 133.000 and cannot break it this will be for the 4th time in the space of 48 hours, meaning price will be going straight down, at least to TP1 if not TP2 as well. Ichimoku says the price will be going up, so there's a lot of confusion around what price may do. However it may be...
Continuation of the recent down trend
Price opened below the Daily pivot indicating Bearish conditions
Lower highs lower lows on 1 + 4 Hr time frames
EMA 100 + 200 Bearish
IF price rejects said area will create a head and shoulders pattern on higher timeframes (Right shoulder) bearish momentum then expected
IF price breaks this area of resistance VOID Trade
hi guys and girls so just a little gold breakdown for the upcoming weeks ahead i think this needs time to get into a higher valued area before we look at taking this long or short my overall bias is looking for longs at this time but things can change fast so don't fall behind with it have a great weekend guys
so as we know from the crash things are gonna start going back to normal again and especially for boeing we have seen a clean breakout now and i still expect this to keep going up and up might be slow or very impulsive but im going bullish on this pair for forward
price is meant to be 183.07
Price is re-testing the 1.082 - 1.084 range that it has bounced off several times in the last 9 months.
Todays candle is close to forming a rejection candle at this level. Previously this has resulted in strong bearish movements however the more a structure is tested then the lower the chance of it holding long term.
After the most...
Higher time frames are showing weakness in the pair giving us confidence to take a 2:1 targeting the recent lows with our stop loss nice and safe above the R1 Pivot.
If price breaks through the recent low aggressively I will hold the trade until we see bullish price action coming into play.
After a huge impulse down on the monthly chart, pair began retracement (which has now gotten to and rejected the 78.6% Fib level). On weekly time frame, pair is currently around previous weekly support. If pair should respect and reject level then it could signal the end of retracement.
I would be watching pair on daily time frame, for break below daily support...
Price has made a new low at a key level of support and still respecting the descending triangle formation
IF price continues with bearish momentum THEN retests the support zone and shows a rejection candle then a short trade me be active.
Price has finally broken through the support area around 1.385 that it has been testing since early April.
IF there is a pullback to a previous resistance level of 1.383
THEN I will place a short order with a target TP of 1.367