GBP CHF - Short - Will sell this pair off off the double top from EMA 800 once candle closes as a hammer.
- The hammer should either doji or close red if i am to take it but this is a clear double top off of an EMA if i do
- Because this pair is currently in bullish momentum i will manage my stop and tp since it...
Direction: - Approached the last level of a Bullish Cycle, so M (Double Top) formation pattern (or similar pattern that holds and indicates a high) expected to appear before reversing into a Bearish Cycle.
Entry: - M (Double Top) formation pattern appeared.
- Second leg of M formation crossed the 13 EMA, confirming the pair was going to drop.
Pls like and follow to show support and do not forget to check link below for access to our free telegram.
We watching USDJPY to see if we get a break below the channel but it is also very likely we see a reversal from the bottom channel back to top before a sell off.
Let us know in the comment section if you have questions.
Direction: - The pair approached the end of a Bearish Cycle which may continue on the H4 time-frame, but on the H1 time-frame a reversal off bottom of level was due.
- The pair was expected to enter a Bullish Cycle on the H1 time-frame now.
- A multi-session W (Double-Bottom) pattern formed on the H1, giving us the direction, and also failed to take...
GBPCHF Short - Pins off 200 ema giving clear easy entry with no draw down
- Entry at top off 4th 5th 6th or 7th pin
- RSI bolinger breakout hook back in entry along with RSI (green) Signal line (red) cross entry
- Exit TP @ RSI bolinger breakout hook back in.
- TP 2 non...
USDJPY Buy - Entry off of double bottom formation with divergence and TDI hook below 32.
- Stop loss below the formation by 10 pips
- Entry at RSI (green) Signal line (red) cross
- Divergence on TDI
- Bullish cycle
- Exit TP 1 @ days initial high
USDJPY Buy - Entry off double bottom second green candle @ RSI (green) Signal line (red) cross (TDI).
Pair in bullish trend.
Hold trade either up to yesterday's high TP 1, or TP 2 @ 50 pips keeping stop loss below the 13 ema or at break even.
So it was a slow week for EURUSD, a slow week all across the board to be honest. Hopefully things pick up a little next week, however with EURUSD I'm only seeing indications of choppy action. It hit the yearly high-trendline 2 weeks ago and since then and has been choppy. Many thought a head and shoulders formed on the pair, however price failed to close below the...
hi guys so with gold this is my forecast i will be looking for going into this week or next week something along the lines of that as you can see now course things can change with this idea so if it does then i will update this again if we move up like that in a correction then we could see some big sells coming up with gold
if we break just keep the psychology...