This system works on 10 minute and Hourly timeframes for trading the German 30 intraday. Pivot tops and bottoms show where the market is at an extreme. Two corresponding signals on the 10 minute followed by the hourly will give you buy and sell alerts. The hourly timeframe is running at 83% accuracy.
DXY has reached a monthly trend line where rejection is apparent. The previous monthly candle indicates a reversal to shortly appear. I expect the overall bullish behaviour to come to an end and an overall bearish market to start taking place. Rejection is currently being shown in my weekly zone.
That the Plunge Protection Team has been called in means there is big trouble! The PPT is a real lawful entity designed to manipulate the US Stock Markets. It is officially known as the Working Group on Financial Markets (WGFM). It was created by by President Reagan’s Executive Order 12631 in 1988 following the 1987 crash. Its purpose is to lawfully prevent ...
following repeating patterns (in updates) on monthly chart im expecting dollar to go much more higher, and looking at these structures to me it looks like those last structure fractals (in updates) are finishing running flat and will burst up!
In this screencast I review 8 important markets. There are some common levels and patterns of price movements. The India50 is the odd man (woman) out.
The forecast of a global recession has been made (not by me). This is related largely to global debt now standing at around $233 TRILLION US-Dollars and debt in America currently around $22 Trillion US-Dollars. ...
SPX -First Three hours analysis: ENJOY 42 DOLLARS PROFIT MOVE
TODAY BUY SIGNAL GIVEN AT - 2536
MARKET WENT TO - 2574
ENJOY 42 POINTS PROFIT IN SPX
AGAIN BUY AT ANY DIP
1. Volumes are greater than previous day - Suggests some interest from long time-frame participants.
2. Positive cash flow is slightly greater than Withdrawals.
3. Free Float capitalized ...
1. The bearish daily trend of the DXY broke at the 95.00 psychological line supported by the daily trendline
2. There is a nice w 4hr formation which is indicating a strong bullish run for the DXY
3. The downward trend is supported by the 800 EMA at 95.60
4. Next target for the DXY is 96.00 are, if it breaks through next area to see is the 200 EMA and the daily ...
Euro dipped below the key 100-DMA late last week and trades unbiased on Monday, seeking a direction amid a lack of fresh catalysts. The bulls are now defending the 1.1450 level that is being exposed to a break after a slide below the 1.15 handle.
The pair alternates gains with losses after failed attempts to challenge the 1.1480 area earlier in the day. the ...