Unfortunately, the same thing possibly happening in the USA (COVID-19 DEATHS US) has already happened in India: there was a flattening of the curve but as of week beginning 15th June 2020 the percentage change of deaths is 36.74% matching what it was in week beginning 11th May 2020, 36.75%, and so dispelling any notion of a flattened curve.
This is a 2H time frame set up. I show how this could be worth a shot south or a shot north (subject to your acceptable loss).
The estimated probability south is 55% - which leaves 45% for the north.
Disclaimers : This is not advice or encouragement to trade securities. No predictions and no guarantees supplied. Any previous advantageous performance shown in...
Strong earnings, PPA's signed with a further commitment of 1.5/GW. 2019 net profit was over USD 2 Billion with net earnings attritbutable to equity share holders was over USD 1.1 billion. A combined portfolio of over 3.5 GW; therefore earnings will be accelerated.
China releases white paper, India in the crosshairs, Bank of Australia decision
China has maintained a paused after the US showed trade aggression, apparently, hoping to reach an agreement. Apparently, hopes were not justified. As a result, the so-called “White Paper” was born. The document, which sets out the position of China in order to negotiations with the...
This is a 6H chart of the DAX. Markets globally are heading south. Even the super-resilient Brazilian Bovespa is beginning to buckle. In this screencast I show what the price action is like for the DAX and why I think the market is exhausting. I may well be totally wrong - but I'll limit how wrong I am with an acceptable stop-loss.
Three main issues plague the...
We are close to "make your mind up time" in NIFTY 50. Are you a right shoulder? Or are you the start of a new bull trend. If you're a right shoulder, we are close to the sweet spot for a short. Stoch RSI is overbought, curling over, 21 MA is down.
I will initiate short positions next week on a reaction high.