- In the worst scenario it will be a period of consolidation
- Trade talks between US & China and Brexit remain a concern for traders
- Both have deadlines in March and outcomes are expected to be positive which will boost the equity markets
- 3 main variables to bear in mind:
- Trade talks between US and China are expected to keep progressing
- Brexit will be extended to reach a better negotiation and the markets are getting used to it
- US Government Shutdown is forecasted to disappear soon
Unless something bad occurs to these variables market should keep the .