Failed to break through (see circle). We see many long wick candles and then a colour change, GJ is coming down to at least TP1 which it has been going closer and closer towards. It will break the 132.000 and carry on.
USDWTI H4 - Breakout already seen, looking for a retest to find support and then upside continuations. As lockdowns and government restrictions ease, we should see continued increase in WTI and XTI and aviation and motor industries start picking up again, obviously s/d.
Following up from my previous analysis (Linked below) We now have two potential entry setups.
Wait for the 4hr candle close, entry a sell limit order 50% of the candle.
*Only valid if a 2:1 RR can be achieved*
Entry 2. (My setup )
Wait for price to potentially push higher into the sell zone, I will be then looking for a reversal indication (4-6hr...
- Neutral GBP
- Neutral JPY
(Range like scenario, buy low, sell high)
- Bearish Short Term Sentiment, Lower lows, lower highs (Daily timeframe)
- Price currently at more of a mid rage on the daily, between the highlighted Supply/Demand zones, not really offering buyers or sellers any significant proof of...
We had a Breakout of Wedge on Daily time frame now our momentum has shifted to the upside,
We have caught a 786 retracement trade last week, However this week has presented a new trade to the upside.
2% Risk on this trade,
I am Keeping the chart simple however there are checklists that do go on in these trades,
Have 3-4 confluences and ticks for yourself...
Very simple trade, daily sell taken, based off of trend line, Waited for candles to hold below then went on to sell.
Fundamentally we are seeing a recovery on Oil so therefore its expected USDCAD downside
We're waiting until a correction forms due to unemployment and FUD caused by Covid - 19. If the market looses half of the gains made during this short-lived up trend, we will increase our levels of exposure to various cryptocurrencies.
As we can see, BTC has regained all of its losses that occurred the previous week. However, bearish indicators are still present, market manipulation rife and the RSI shows that now would not be the best time to invest. We’re still waiting for a retrace to a market cap of $175 million before we increase any of our levels of exposure to the...
Previous daily head and shoulders turned into a second touch on the monthly 38.2 fib level.
Looking closely at the daily support level around
1.222. looking for a break of this one to head to the first target at 1.20157 which was used last
august and september 2019.
With fundamentals looking steepish for the economy regarding Covid and a non moving economy we...
With the economy reopening the demand for crude oil is returning to its normal levels and this means we can expect to see a further rise in oil prices. However, with rumours going around that the storages for oil are more full and supply is too high it is unlikely that we will see a full restoration of previous prices. This said it is likely that we see a touch of...