boonet

GBPUSD - rebound on monthly formation resistance

Short
OANDA:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
Good sell opportunity with very good RR on GBPUSD

* BE BREXIT NEWS AWARE

Comments

“If Biden wins gold will shoot up” it did shoot to a fake out for institutions to load up and now trading in the 1700s. Or when they said if Boris wins pound will rally. It did rally to 1.34-35 then crash to 1.25. Look at the bullish volume it’s just not there. Not been there all last week. Just retail traders trying to push price up. Great opportunity for institutions to load up on the sell off. Besides that who cares a deal? I live in UK UK economy has suffered too not little. Pound will trade in the 1.20s soon.
+2 Reply
@elblanco0 perfect
Reply
Unbelievable how people see the charts :) it will never go to TP1 nevermind the other two. Well, I suppose that is why there are winning traders and the ones who lose.
Reply
elblanco0 Helena_FX
@Helena_FX wow you inspire me looks like you read the future, if I pay you 100 a month can you make me rich?
Reply
boonet elblanco0
@elblanco0, ofcourse she can. She has an "FX" in her username :D
Reply
@boonet, let's wait and see :) If the Brexit deal goes right, GBP will fly in the sky.
Reply
boonet Helena_FX
@Helena_FX, you need to fully read the description I put there.

It clearly says "* BE BREXIT NEWS AWARE"
Reply
@boonet, The Brexit deal is almost 95% complete hence the jump in the GBP in recent days. I very much doubt the remaining 5% will tip it over, but if the remaining 5% go towards benefiting the GBP then your SL will be hit quite quickly. Anyway, let's watch and see :)

P.S. By the way, you have no idea how much I want the GBP to go down :)
Reply
boonet boonet
@Helena_FX Yeah I understand, but my analysis purely based on the chart pattern's taking news out of the equation.
News is something we dont have control over.
Reply
elblanco0 Helena_FX
@Helena_FX, yes that’s exactly what beginners like you see. What institutions see is the liquidity hiding up there.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out