As you can see price is at a resistance level but has broken through or trendline, if price can break and close above our resistance we could be looking at a push to our zone ( red box )
We will have to wait and see how this trade plays out and update our clients accordingly.
Orders can be placed a few pips above resistance level, this way if we do get a break...
GBP USD, according to the US data release today we we will expect US Strong, which will provide a good set up for USD JPY and Of course GBP USD
After this impulse of the pair we will need to recover in order to push lower.
First we have 1.28520 on the cards, However a clean break of 1.30 on the Daily time frames will me this trade invalid.
Furthermore the ...
GBP USD is providing us a great opportunity.
Weekly- the previous candle has touched in the weekly trend line and rejected, creating a bearish candlestick this week.
Daily presented us a engulfing candlestick, and also showing a clear rejection, from the weekly trend line.
However,4h looks like we will face some consolidation before going south. We must at least...
We could be looking at a retest of the trend-line on this pair, but I do believe it has the potential to fall further to the 1.24000 area. Especially after the drop the US Dollar took last week, it is due some buying control back which may push this pair down further.
GbpUsd - H4 - After fomc I saw dollar index creating new demand which I anticipated to be retested next week. I see all major currencies creating new supply zones for us to sell from. This pair is also trading below a weekly resistance and for next week I see a good pending sell setup to sell this pair down to 1.28 and possibly down to 1.25 in the coming weeks.
Just like my previous analysis post, another pair stuck ranging inside a 100 pip box. The Pound took a huge fall the last few months and its now having a bit of a breather before deciding it's direction. I will be waiting... on the sidelines... AGAIN. Patience!
Gbpusd - H4 - Here's an analysis of a trade signal given in my privare group. Over here we a have a Buy signal for gbpusd pair which we entered at 1.4140 with stops at 1.4080 and tp 1.43 - 1.44. Ball out!!!
What a trade this would have been. Simple setup, set a buy limit above trend line at a respectable level. If it breaks to the upside then your in, if it doesn't then your order will not be activated and you can continue to be patient. Upside move to 1.40500 possible?
Could we see this pair pulling back down to a monthly support / physiological level of 1.3600? Maybe the Pounds post Brexit highs are now running out of steam after this huge push, however with everything going on in the US with Trumps recent decisions could the Pound push higher to the 1.4000 region. Lets see where we open this evening as the daily chart shows a...
Looking at the level GBPUSD is currently at and with the daily time frame showing a tight closure on Friday bang on the trend line, we could see this pair begin to fall next week. Tuesday is a very busy day for the Pound with CPI due for release, let's see if it respects the trend or not.
Price has gained more strength over the past few days and it looks like bulls have finally taken over.
Long Set Up is pending after the pull back. Remember the market moves in a series of Pushes and Exhaustions. We are going to see a Exhaustion before further upside movement.
Risk No more than 2%
Lets see how this ones goes.
GBUSD has entered perfectly into a zone I believe to be crucial in whether the bears will take over from here, as you can see from past turning points this area has shown a strong demand from the sellers. Interesting to see where this heads.
RSI and Stochastic also showing a nice respective move of the trendline, so I think it could head in either direction....
We currently have price action of 1.32141 sitting very tightly under a resistance of 1.32154. After a strong show from the bears on Friday pushing the price down to 38.20 Fib level the bulls quickly recovered back up to the 1.32 area, closing Friday on another green candle to where we are now. I do believe the sentiment of the Pound is still long, with the bulls...
Keeping it simple here with a key area marked, fib and trendline .
Uncertainty and recent events in the US could leave to the dollar weakening more over the coming days / weeks. With the fib drawn we could potentially be in for a bounce from the 61.8 level and looking at the 4hr chart this level matches us with some previous support that we are consolidating...