Price could make lower plunges before it does a liquidity hunt. it should at least go up again to purge the sell-side liquidity and then proceed with the original journey. This is known as AMD, Accumulation, Manipulation, Distribution.
GU proved a worthy adversary this week given the fundamental impacts of brexit and elections. We were sat in 3% profit on Monday above 1.30 and held until BE tuesday before we got caught in another fakeout. Nice little double bottom forming for next week but I want to see the weekly close above 1.30!
Welcome traders to a free analysis breakdown.
Today I am highlighting possible trade ares on GBPUSD if you any questions on the pair let me know in the comment section below.
Once the pair gives us a valid trade entry I will be sharing the trade with the Alpha community, I hope you all found this breakdown helpful .
If you liked this free educational please...
Here's a trade I've taken on GBPUSD.
1) Clean BEARISH rejection from major key level.
2) Recent BEARISH candles are being met with indecision candles, which indicates to me that the market wants to reverse in the opposite direction.
3) There is no clear uptrend in this area, so I predict a push down to 1.28900, then we may be looking to either go bullish or be...
Signal was sent on Oct 4 for Cable short. 100+ pips caught, the current situation facing this pair is that cable is going for a restest of 1.3 price level.
It would be best now to exit your short position, if you have not already, and wait for the double top to form at 1.3. With the volatility seen led by fundamentals...
H4 Order Block has pushed the market price away leaving it in a premium market meaning that institutions if the where holding longs to this level they would be shorting right now. BSL liquidity hunt is over and now I'm expecting sells to start happening.
Everything is explained on my chart really so i will just keep this short.
I am looking at opening some sells as soon as the spreads calm down and i will be holding to and possibly past my target.
If you would like to know more about my simple trading style then just message me :)
On the weekly price made a double top and is on its way down. On the daily chart we can see that price is now testing previous resistance as support. If price breaks through its current support then price should continue its downwards movement. The 4 hour chart has given me a clear wave pattern and weekly fib. 50% as well as 4hr 78.6% levels are being rejected...
Since price has been dropping very harshly lately, Price has left areas that the market could go and trade at.How ever looking at the chart making new highs price could be going for high resistance runs to pruge the buy side liquidity before proceding to have another sell off again. This means instatutions having their sort term buy orders baught at the discount...
Expectations are a decline.
Instructions - if trade flat or has not moved in the next 2 hours, take small loss or small profit.
Trade with caution, this is not financial advice.
Price has broken the daily trendline and is heading to the downside, despite my thoughts on this going long price is looking to fall early!
Currently waiting on a significant pullback before entry BUT you can still catch a few pips now.. I wont be entering just yet