(LogicStrategy = 24) GBP Important Fundamental Considerations for a Long Bias
- Public net borrowing was less than forecast, indicating cable has a stronger potential than expected
- Consumer price index has seen a positive change than previously YoY
- The property market is showing signs of health, with the average cost of properties rising by 40 basis points.
(LogicStrategy = -27 )CHF Important Fundamentals
- Unemployment levels, in comparison to last year, have shown no signs of improvement - meaning the productivity per person is restraining economic strength
- Input prices of goods and services have shown a 40 basis point decrease. This is then past on to the consumers allowing them to purchase goods more cheaply, which may drive authorities, monetary and government to have an inflationary stance. If this occurs the CHF currency will show signs of weakening overall.