Macro Currency Strength
GBP = 21(+7)
ZAR = -24 (-24)
COT Report Lev Funds
GBP = Long (slightly dec)
ZAR = NA
GDP Differentials = -1.2% (2022 forecast)
IR % Differentials = -3.4%
Weekly Price Trend = Long
Overall, based on fundamental strength, price trend, and COT a Long on GBPZAR looks favourable.
BUT as interest rates, and GDP growth rates showing...
Europe is looking at generating a strong vaccine roll out which will help the EU recover faster than expected. The most interesting figures from European Commission show a projected growth of 3.8% moving into 2021 and 2022.
This bullish European sentiment is a great sign for a potential bullish move in the EURJPY exchange rate.
Below is a full summary of the...
Macro Currency Strength = Short Bias
GBP = -7
USD = 28
Net GDP Growth Diff = Short Bias
-2.5% (2022 forecast from IMF)
GBPUSD vs WTI = Long Bias
78% positive correlation, WTI is rising as of recent, therefore long bias
GBPUSD vs FORD = Long Bias
68% positive correlation, Ford is longing, therefore long bias
Interest Rate Differential = Short Bias
EUR = strengthening
CHF = weakening
GDP diff = short
Exports Analysis = Long
IR% Diff = long
Stock Index = Long
EUR OI Hedge Funds = Long
CHF OI Hedge Funds = Long
TA = Long
Majority = Long
The euro area has had an interesting start to 2021. The latest GDP figures show the big four European economies beat expectations in terms of growth. The main areas include...
Fundamentally speaking the odds are stacked against USD and towards the safe haven Yen.
USD = -6
JPY - 23
GDP Diff = Short bias
IR% Diff = Short bias
International Trade = Short bias
Stock Market = Short bias
USD COT = Short
JPY COT = Neutral
Trend = Short
24/05 NZD Negative LogicStrategy Flip - This is where the Logikfx scores shift from net positive to a net negative on NZD
28/06 USD Positive LogicStrategy Flip - Logikfx scores shift from net negative to net positive on USD
Hedge Funds Nets Long USD since 2018
24/06 NZD Negative COTA Flip - Hedge Funds positions...
LogicStrategy Scores are showing favourable signs of a GBPCHF long.
(LogicStrategy = 24) GBP Important Fundamental Considerations for a Long Bias
- Public net borrowing was less than forecast, indicating cable has a stronger potential than expected
- Consumer price index has seen a positive change than previously YoY
- The property market is showing signs of...
There has been a huge positive shift in the U.K economic readings on the LogicStrategy.
I would advise to wait for candlestick confirmations and keep a keen eye on further political agenda.
Fed has shown indication of inflationary policies, meaning a depreciation in the U.S dollar is a potential. The tariffs on China are signs of a deflationary outlook, so with...
GBP Short Bias
- LogicStrategy Quant score seen consecutive days of economic contraction for Great Britain. (-7) on the 26/03 and (-4) on the 27/03
CHF Long Bias
- LogicStrategy Quant scores saw a huge (+25) shift from 38 to 63 - showing continual swiss strength.
This idea suits the uncertain agenda for the british economy - with the institutions moving cash...
GBP Long Bias
- LogicStrategy score shift of +14 points towards strength
- Core Retail Sales m/m show better than expected changes in retail sales in the given month compared to the previous month. The index calculation does not include auto sales and fuel, which tend to be very volatile. It is an indicator of consumers spending that allows estimating the...
The net quantitative assessment of GBP shifted from a 30 points to - 5 points. This shift showed that the current long state of the pair was short lived. Simultaneously NZD quant score shifted from 0 to 28 showing an increase in strength. After waiting for a candlestick confirmation entered the trade, and still waiting for the position to materialise. 25% of the...