LogicStrategy Scores are showing favourable signs of a GBPCHF long.
(LogicStrategy = 24) GBP Important Fundamental Considerations for a Long Bias
- Public net borrowing was less than forecast, indicating cable has a stronger potential than expected
- Consumer price index has seen a positive change than previously YoY
- The property market is showing signs of...
There has been a huge positive shift in the U.K economic readings on the LogicStrategy.
I would advise to wait for candlestick confirmations and keep a keen eye on further political agenda.
Fed has shown indication of inflationary policies, meaning a depreciation in the U.S dollar is a potential. The tariffs on China are signs of a deflationary outlook, so with...
GBP Short Bias
- LogicStrategy Quant score seen consecutive days of economic contraction for Great Britain. (-7) on the 26/03 and (-4) on the 27/03
CHF Long Bias
- LogicStrategy Quant scores saw a huge (+25) shift from 38 to 63 - showing continual swiss strength.
This idea suits the uncertain agenda for the british economy - with the institutions moving cash...
GBP Long Bias
- LogicStrategy score shift of +14 points towards strength
- Core Retail Sales m/m show better than expected changes in retail sales in the given month compared to the previous month. The index calculation does not include auto sales and fuel, which tend to be very volatile. It is an indicator of consumers spending that allows estimating the...
The net quantitative assessment of GBP shifted from a 30 points to - 5 points. This shift showed that the current long state of the pair was short lived. Simultaneously NZD quant score shifted from 0 to 28 showing an increase in strength. After waiting for a candlestick confirmation entered the trade, and still waiting for the position to materialise. 25% of the...