Extremely bullish here & been waiting for months for this opportunity to buy down here.
Bought at 30.4p & will buy more if I get an opp at 29p-30p
Bullish divergence on RSI.
Resistance becomes support in most plays even if it takes a few weeks/months.
44.2p - 57p next resistance. Longer term will be more as this is a revenue growth making company.
We might not have much of a retrace but I tend to go for the best entry possible, target looks conservative but always best to play it safe & slice never hurts.
Miton Group have been loading up on shares recently.
2.30p ideal entry if not below it at 2.05p so expose wisely.
Great asset - Sable Zinc Kabwe Project - The Project targets to produce...
we are on top of BB's so a retrace might happen after such a big move, but looking bullish (longer term) due to price breakout above resistance $4386
I have a target of $5792 but best to wait for a retrace to around $4400 scaling in, altcoins will probably be in a better place while BTC does a correction as long as it's not a quick move.
RSI is at resistance so...
Lithium at the moment is out of fashion but SAV is in a good place for next H2 with Feasability study to come.
Please keep an eye on cash level as they mention they had enough till Q2 so unsure if they will ever raise before the feasability study.
Amazing support at 4.62p so I would think it will hold this level, in case it doesn't don't hold & best to walk away &...
Really like this chart & can see a good rise after MM's pull price down to support at 74.4p - also 200ma weekly at 72p
Best to scale in near the support level but watch out if RSI support level is not respected or 200ma as well, be ready to move out if so.
Look for RSI retrace to support before entry if keen on the company & chart.
I see 80p as potential retrace before heading to 110p -
134p is ultimate target but keep an eye on divergences on RSI levels
Needs to close on daily at 35.7p but if so then an entry would be good as it could well go to 43.4p resistance (previous support)
keep an eye for RSI trend break if 43.4p is touched to analyse if it will go higher.
47p also where 200ma weekly is might well have a breather after so best to scale out near here to protect profits.
Trading Update & Outlook
It could still head higher as RSI is strong but I would have sliced at 12p-12.25p to protect some profits.
trend is a really good bullish one so a retrace doesn't harm for new positions to be taken.
Production should give a nice boost to further push price up.
Bought at 2.4p-2.5p & sold at just above 100% I can see it was premature but that's ok as I used the...
Bullish trend could be forming now in BOKU after RSI breakout & making higher highs & hopefully a retrace to make a higher low.
Best to look for a retrace before a position taken 94-95p
A company that seems to be growing well since last year, please read latest RNS's.
Not holding but looks pretty interesting.
Look for a slice at 131p - 140p (some resistance at...
Extremely bullish here based on the numbers from last report.
Looking for 40p at least if not more.
Hoping to see an RSI & trend line break out
Sports direct will need to do a take over offer if they get to 30% holding. they have 29.89% at moment.
Continued strong liquidity with Group cash of GBP95.5 million
as at 26 January 2019 (2018: GBP84.9 million)...
Massive amount of newsflow to come before drill summer campaign.
Cash in hand.
Lombard bought more,
JV / farm out partner to come,
appraisal well, production well & exploration well to come
60p to 75p target & make sure you slice along the way to protect profits.
I believe some results will be coming tomorrow, this stock might rerate if good so worth keeping an eye.
profit results are not as impressive last time so not sure but TA shows a possible reverse to come if 20ma gets broken.