Watch this stock as there could be massive gains. If it starts to go up, follow it up with a trailing stop loss. We could be seeing a formation of a bull flag pattern, so look out for confirmation with a break to the upside.
Tesla news everywhere last week with their stock price smashing through 2000.
Will it keep going up I read?
Shall I buy now?
Is it too late to jump in now?
Who know.... nobody knows.
But to me, as soon as the news starts talking about it the fear and greed scenario could kick in - just like BTC at 20k?
The people late to the party will jump in and then...
We could see a Break and Retest scenario to the downside considering a huge Bullish rally has taken place already. So far we see a confirmation of Quarter Level respect. Yet to await further confirmation.
gbp jpy consolidated after rallying from daily demand, however price rallied up from there an created new demand zone. Waiting on price to consolidate at the current demand zone so I can enter on the rally.
I guess 56 hours of non-stop analysis payed off
in a form of followed 56 hours of pleasant observation,
of how the forecast predicts
with 95% precision all the price movements)))
Now this is the time for the bulls to get into play.
Probably on Monday, or even in the following 4-5 hours
we will observe a huge price.
A lot of confirmations kicked in,
A lot of news coming in, and we have seen some volume ,
but neither we were dropped nor rocketed.
Now the bulls are protecting 7400 pivot - just like on the 5th of Dec 2019.
While the market repeats itself(see the chart since 27 Nov 2019),
traders are making bets if it will drop again just like on Dec 9 2019.
I'm still bullish with the buy positions in, but...
Remember what happened earlier...
1. We have been continuously defending 7200 pivot,
and all the shorters in the world couldn't bring us down to 7100!
2. All previous bearish moves, all consisted out of typical correction forms
which proves that bears finally lost their power.
Bitcoin is now considered cheap if it is sold at 7200.
3. We have been experiencing a...
7200 is anchored(strong-strong resistance below), now looking for a 7300-7400 confirmation...
All timeframes are screaming BUY signals but the 4H-1D(expecting them in a day or to).
Just one or two more (1-2%) corrections and the bulls will be set free for the corRrRrRida!
Something big is coming...
Global Dow GDOW
Same thing here.
Testing resistance, in fact it's now sitting just a couple of points above the next line at 2930.
It's going to push back up to 3000-3003 sooner or later, just over 2% on this chart.
Look to buy SPX or any major market either on any retest of the rising dynamic if we get to see it- or on further strength above 2935 on this chart...
Sell the Rallies. IMHO This is a dead cat bounce, DYOR , Don't play with money you cant afford to lose...
We cant always be right so always set a stop and its your own risk if you hold over what could be a volatile weekend as far as news goes.
Bitcoin. Clock-Work 05:53 est
another 01:00 gmt low, another at 06:00gmt. And high at
10:00 - right on the upper parallel where longs who bought at
6am have closed out for 450 points - day's work done.
Now has to climb above the upper paralle and hold there on
retest once broken to turn back to bullish again from here.
Unlikely in very nearterm but it's...
Please like and subscribe if you want more analysis from me... I will appreciate that.
What's the point for OPEC to cut oil -1.53% supply if America flooding the market with it?? The only one question, for now, is whether oil -1.53% rally will end at the end of December or at the beginning of first quarter of the year 2018? However what the chances that BRENT...