I can see CHF taking the lead shortly with this one, although it has broken the downtrend resistance, I feel it's still being quite sluggish moving upwards. I would wait until the next drop to see how strong it is before shorting it. The possible reason for CHF weakening could be due to ongoing BREXIT talks. I would monitor this one very carefully ...
Using ICT Concpets, it’s led me to believe EU has a potential rally down, it took out a double top, an area of Liquidity where Smart Money can sell, its retested a breaker used to mitigate orders, so now overall bias is to short EU to the double bottom, another HTF level of Liquidity, maybe EU will reach for the range Low
Looking to Buy GBPUSD from the Buy range (1.28000-1.28150) , Target is near the 1.29000 level (+-100pips).
Only enter this trade if you see a reversal pattern or bullish price action on the 1H chart.
We can see indecision candles forming on the daily , this can result in price consolidating between these two levels.
Looking to short GBPUSD from the sell zone (1.29000), we can see there is a 4h R1 pivot and a 15min daily R1 pivot in this zone. My target is to 1.28400 this is close the gap also.
Only enter if you see a reversal pattern in the sell zone!
Do not enter this trade if the pair closes the gap before price hits the sell zone.
Possible short from current area to support levels and if its broken could also give a shorting opportunity back all the way down to end of structure which will follow the prediction I gave earlier this week and also on thursday.
1. The has reached the weekly trendline at 0.91 and is been consolidating within the 0.8950 and 0.91 area
2. It has break the consolidation area and the is trading below the 200 EMA, but there is significant support around the 0.89 area where is the daily trendline and the 800EMA.
3. We can expect a retest of the 0.8950 psychological line and the a break below ...
After all the hype at the beginning of this year, price has kept going lower. A very bearish descending triangle is still forming and together with the rejection of BTC ETF (which will not happen any time soon) this could crash hard!
Be aware! Trade carefully and don't risk anything you're not willing to lose! GL all
There is no trend in the market and the price is in a range bound, but we forecast an uptrend wave above 0.6430 would begin in Midterm.
While the RSI uptrend #1 is not broken, bullish wave in price would continue.
A trough is formed in daily chart at 0.6580 on 01/03/2019, so more gains to resistance(s) 0.6860, 0.6970, 0.7025 ...
As we forecast uptrend for this day, so Forecast City suggests buy (limit) above S1=138.75.
But the short term forecast is range bound, so we expect to reach the following targets:
Set the stoploss of these orders at breakout of S2=138.55.
Stop and reverse:
If trend gets reversed, sell (stop) orders will be opened at breakout of ...
we have 2 potentials here.....
1. new have our first reversal zone ranging between 74.100-74.400. we have a already had one rejection in that zone. the TP we have is 140 pips. mini head and shoulders
2. our second reversal zone which ranges between 75.550-75.100. back towards the end of september we see this level reverse so if the first idea breaks I will see ...