GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), WISHBONE GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P (DI), UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Since price acion's previous breakout to the downside and close below the 1.77600 zone Price action has now retraced back up and is currently retesting This previous support zone which now may act as a potential resistance level.
Price action has now seen a rejection at this level signing a possible continuation to the downside!
Double top formed showing signs of more bearish movement
Last post: June 24th. See chart.
Review: Price had pulled back to the daily 20sma which was acting as resistance.
Update: Price has bounced off the 20sma and produced a potential bearish engulfing candle suggesting weakness.
Conclusion: Continuing to stand aside until pivot support is cleared and price moves towards 1.3000.
Any comments or questions, do ...
on the daily chart EURNZD is in oversold condition and it's also testing a key structure zone. That's why i've highlighted the yellow box that you see above. In cases like this, i like to go on smaller timeframes looking for additional clues to take a trade. In this case i've found multiple hints: first of all, on the 4H chart we can see a couple of ...
New trading suggestion:
The price is in an up trend and we forecast the uptrend would continue.
But there is possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (0.000235 to 0.000187), if so, traders can set orders based on Daily-Trading-Opportunities and expect to reach short-term targets.
Beginning of entry zone (0.000235) ...
i've been looking at this pair often lately, and i'm still looking to sell this because i think we need to see a relief rally before eventually continuing to the upward direction. At this moment, we're testing a very strong resistance level, both weekly and daily, and we're doing so in overbough condition (heavy overbought). On a lower timeframe, such as ...
US sanctions affecting Evraz share price
today, plus many others e.g. Polymetal.
i've been looking at this pair for a long time now. First, i've missed an opportunity to go long at the 82.00 level. Then, i saw price climbing up toward what would've been our potential target for a big pattern that was completed on the higher timeframe, namely the daily tf. Now, price has touched the 38.2 level of the bigger leg and has shown some ...
One of Lancashire's worst weekly falls
A "very" bearish engulfing candle.
here on CHFJPY i think we could be standing at the top of the movement, and therefore i'm going short from this level with stops above the highs and targets as shown. This decision is made starting from a higher perspective on the daily timeframe where we're testing a previous structure zone that could act as resistance at this point. Here on the hourly ...
on CADJPY we're facing a good level of structure on the daily timeframe: in that zone we can see we've an RSI divergence pointing in the short direction, together with a small 1hr double top and a 4hr engulfing candle. Short with stops above the highs and targets as shown.
If you have any question/idea, feel free to comment below.
Otherwise, see you in ...
here we are, looking at AUDUSD and searching for a reversal pattern on lower timeframes. That's because this pair has reached a key structure level on the daily timeframe and that makes me believe we could see a rally off of that level. Of course, i want to have additional confirmation before entering a trade and here you can see a small period of ...
this is a live trade example. As you can all see on the daily chart, price is up to retest a key structure level that held three times in the past. For this reason i was very cautious going short (the more a structure is tested the weaker it becomes) but right now we have an additional signal in the form of a second retest of a previous high with an ...
Engulfing takes out full range of previous spike candle/gravestone doji. Pending order set to take a 2:1 profit at the lower resistance where it gets a bit wicky.
Long with a 2 to 1 profit to risk to the marked target. All entry rules met. Required a pullback and order filled easily.
Recent resistance has been broken and it's looking like the current Bullish engulfing is rejecting the past resistance as current support. As always, 2 to 1 reward to risk to target the recent swing high .
Trendline break on lower time frame. price bouncing off recent support. candlestick price confirmation. RSI touching the 30 level.
as you can imagine from the title, i'm looking to buy this market as the market opens. But only if price will not gap more than 15 pips, in that case i won't place my order as displayed. If you want to know the reasons of this trade, you can click on the link below and see my latest videoanalysis (that just came out) about what pairs i'll be looking at ...