GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, MX OIL PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
In this shorter screencast I give three reasons why I come to an opinion that Bitcoin may surprise. This is not encouragement for traders to take long positions. Whatever traders do, please ensure that stoplosses are truly acceptable. No gambling please.
Will resistance be respected or ?
- Major bullish engulfing candles in the mix.
- EMA's look like they may cross soon indicating a change of trend.
The next candle close could tell us what we need to know.
AUDUSD is spotted on 4 time frames. Importantly the big bearish pressure comes from the weekly.
1. There is some slight weakening of the bullish rebellion on the weekly and daily.
2. With the big wave of bear pressure visible on the weekly, I estimate a 51% probability to the down side on the daily.
3. The bulls may not be allowed much more wriggle-room on 4 ...