The ZILBTC chart on Binance is young, so we will focusing on the daily time frame mainly:
- The first thing I noticed here is the . As soon as ZILBTC was added to Binance, its price declined (this can be seen on the far left part of the chart above). After just a few days the price bounced. The bounced is marked by a brown line and yellow square. Three months later ZILBTC hits the same low as back in March 2018 and does a huge bounce almost doubling in price.
- After the same March low price/support was hit two months ago, the downtrend was broken, and ZILBTC has been consolidating sideways until its next move. We believe the next move is up.
- We are out of the downtrend and now trading above EMA10. Soon to challenge EMA50.
- and moving higher, as well as .
- ZIL has been creating higher lows compared to the 14th August low.
- Breakout to happen soon... Let's position ourselves and get ready.
- Please remember that this and all of our other trades need time to develop. These trades can take days, weeks and months to reach our goal. We can hit some targets right away, as it happens with most of our trades, but then comes the retrace and with patience we have to wait.
- Let's trade.
Upcoming events for Zilliqa
- 31 December 2018 (or earlier) - Anchor Dapp Release
ZIL anchor Dapp release by end of Q4 2018.
31 January 2019 (or earlier) -Mainnet Launch
Zilliqa postponed the mainnet launch to the end of this year or January 2019.
Trade instructions Zilliqa vs Bitcoin (Alan Masters Trades)
Buy in: 0.0000500 - 0.0000530
Next support: 0.0000470
Targets for ZilliqaBTC by Alan Masters:
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 0.0000431. If you want a stronger stop loss, use 0.0000391.
Capital allocation: <5%.
IT IS OK TO CRY, CRYING IS HEALTHY
Crying releases the pasts and opens up the doors for love.
Crying releases fear, and gives you courage and opens you to receive support.
Crying releases blocked energies and traumas... It is letting yourself go, it takes care of the old of the past.
It is ok to cry, it removes any feeling that will make you feel empty.
It is ok to cry... Crying is natural... CRYING IS HEALTHY.
Patience is key. This one looks like it will move soon. We are now above EMA10 and EMA50. Little resistance until EMA100: