We are going to trade this like any other atlcoin. We will look at the charts and trade according to the signals we get. We have a buy in range to better guide you as to when to buy into this trade. We are going to have targets, so that you can know exactly when to sell, and finally, a stop loss, in case the trade goes wrong. If that happens, we get stopped and go out only with a small loss. We have huge potential, with very, very low risk. That's because the market has been in bear mode for quite a while, so we are using a tight stop loss, with things turning around, the potential is big to go up, we are getting signals from all across the board.
We are about to experience a new wave up... Let's start with the weekly chart:
- Notice how a wave up follows each wave down, which is normal market behavior.
- We are at the end of a wave down, based on the formation, chart structure, market cycle, and indicators. You can also see the chart yourself, you can see how a wave up follows each wave down. Just as a wave down follows a wave up... regardless of what is happening in the market. Sometimes we have long wave down, some other times we have long waves up... Namaste... Let's continue with our trade.
Now a closer look at the chart, let's look at the daily time frame; 24 hours per candle. This is good for practice and learning, let's see what we can spot from my favorite signals:
- First you can notice the , red, on the chart above. You can see that after the #4 red candle, ZRXBTC price has been going up. ZRXBTC is now also trading above EMA10 (blue line).
- The #4 red candle, which is a and where the lowest price was hit. Also coincides with the on the followed by above average . All these signals point to additional action.
- The is at its highest since August and the is on the side and trending up. All these signals are asking us to open a position and trade this coin. Understood... Let's trade.
Trade instructions by Alan Masters
(1) 0.0000900 - 0.0000940
Targets for 0x ( ZRXBTC ) for Alan Masters followers:
Note: As soon as we hit our first target, we raise our stop loss above buy in price. This keeps us in profits once our trade starts to develop.
To learn more about how to sell the targets, read our "Sell for profits" articles by clicking on the "Education" tab.
Note: Not all targets are meant to be reached. These numbers are for reference only. Sell as soon as you feel confortable with your profits. You can sell at anytime you want, any amount you want.
(1) Close daily below 0.0000795
Capital allocation: <10%.
I hope you enjoy this trade.
Thanks a lot for reading.
Your support is highly appreciated.
And remember... it doesn't matter what happens, YOU DESERVE THE BEST!
(1) 0.0000997 * Target hit 23-Sept. *
(2) 0.0001161 * Next target *
(1) 0.0000997 * Target hit 23-Sept *
(2) 0.0001161 * Target hit 24-Sept *
(3) 0.0001291 * Next target *
We hit our second target... sell for profits... hold the rest.
Here is the chart:
More to come...
We created a higher high compared to 24th September. This is a great bullish signals and pushes towards the upcoming bull market... here is the chart:
- Highest volume now on the weekly since January's bull run.
Enjoy the profits
Wan has no move
But Strat is looking more promising
Got to do some play here
Thanks for all the support