My list of troubles for America is not exhaustive - so I may well have missed something of greater importance. Do share other facts if you know more.
If others know of reasons for optimism on the US Economy I would be willing to learn more. So far, I've not been able to find anything of true substance to support optimism.
This post is compliant with Tradingview's house rules on text-based posts.
There are several debt time bombs waiting to explode:
1. Credit card bills payments delayed by an unprecedented 30 million-plus Americans.
2. Rising non-payment of mortgages.
3. House prices crumbling not just in America but other countries.
4. Trade war secret debts - kept out of the mainstream media.
5. .. and then that missing $21 Trillion, which like everybody is afraid to think of or ask about - fearing being arrested or sumik. 😶 🙄
6. OECD, IMF and then Draghi have all painted gloomy outlooks on global debt.
Middle America is very likely to get hammered, if the impending crash materialises.
The worry is that retail traders don’t see this or are afraid to admit the economy is going down the pan... so they will loose everything... people need to open there eyes 👀
I’m just watching a film called “ the big short “ I’m sure you will enjoy it.. if you haven’t already seen it?
So every bit of my walking hours I can spare, is devoted to managing the reality of this chaos. I'm not part of the 'American nightmare'. I just aim to exploit it - mercilessly! 🤑 😲
The US economy is definitely going down the pan. Loads of retail traders - especially those who follow crowds - are gonna be flushed out if the next round of chaos strikes. As you know the reliable statistic is that 80-90% consistently lose money.
You know what is pretty guaranteed to open eyes? PAIN! 🤯 😬
I’m a MMA practitioner so I know all about pain opening eyes 🤪
But yes the sheep really need to wake up before it’s too late.
Nothing wrong with exploiting a good money making chance... I’m also doing it haha