Brenna364
Short

Lunyr stuck in a downward channel

BITTREX:LUNBTC   Lunyr / Bitcoin
About to get a positive MA cross which is usually a solid buy signal but I'm not confident this level will hold so I'm holding out on getting in.
There's multi-language support supposedly coming in Q4 but the main news will be the open beta coming in 2018Q1 which will hopefully spike the volume .
If this ends up exiting the channel then I'll look back for a buy.
Trade active: Tentatively buying here at the current ATL in my support zone. Could be that it finds strong support at this double bottom but I've got a tight stop set
Comment: Broke out of channel, tested resistance and moving back to support
EN English (UK)
EN English
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out