Got a nice falling wedge here signalling the end of the bloodbath BCY had at the start of October, just worried about the lack of volume.
Expecting the price to drop down to the lower support level, where I'm planning to buy around 3k sats.
The first target is based on the upper resistance of the wedge, and the second on the resistance from August.
About to get a positive MA cross which is usually a solid buy signal but I'm not confident this level will hold so I'm holding out on getting in.
There's multi-language support supposedly coming in Q4 but the main news will be the open beta coming in 2018Q1 which will hopefully spike the volume.
If this ends up exiting the channel then I'll look back for a buy.
ZCash is hitting the first key support level (also found BBand support) but alt buying is still at an awkward position so I'm expecting it to fall through to the red support before placing larger buy orders in.
If ZEC continues to close lower and reaches a -9 TD then I'd consider a very short term (2-4h) leveraged long but for now I'm holding off
Znodes next month so get ready for $50
Please be buying this dip, price (probably) wont go lower
Best indicator has been the moving average cross overs so wait for the next cross for a buy confirmation
Wasn't sure about making this private or public but I think this looks pretty good.
I missed out on buying at ~8k from my previous chart so I've set up some buy orders for ~9k which should be hit if the trend follows as expected.
So you've got this clear triangle which is set to squeeze pretty soon, with maybe an ascending triangle if you take that mid level ...
So sia has been going sideways for a little bit now and for me it's looking like a nice area to buy into.
Checking out their trello (found on their website) they're expecting to release an overhauled UI this month, as well as a generally improved user experience however I don't know how much of that feature is due to the planned change in UI since the card has no ...
With all the ICO news I'm really losing faith in the real world uses for ethereum and I'm surprised its stayed at this value for so long now, to me it's only a matter of time before it falls really hard. That being said the metropolis update is rolling out soon (testnet september 18th, network october 9th) so it will be interesting to see if the market reacts to ...
Having another look after the small returns from last time.
So fundamentally I'm still interested despite not having as much correspondence with the devs as I'd like. On September 18th the first alpha is launching which will give us a good look at the functionality they have, as well as giving some good exposure to the project. This could translate into some ...
Daily charts is showing this to have confirmed the formation of a new positive trend towards 12000 mark
+TD sequential recently had a -9 so pointing towards the uptrend
+price has been following this uptrend for a few days now
+Bollinger bands are squeezing slightly leading to more of a decision for a price spike
+Aroon up is holding at the ...
As much as I'd like this to do a third moonshot it just doesn't have the current support to do so.
-Daily stoch rsi is oversold
-double top formed
-little support in order book
I'm going to sell a portion of what I've got to rebuy when we hit one of those support levels and rebuy for the inevitable upward motion.
There's repeatedly been large sell walls held at ...
Going to wait a bit to confirm but if its an actual breakout then .075 would be my min target
Didn't draw it in but theres a mini wave starting from the 19th till now which would bounce up to my target