GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, GLENCORE PLC ORD USD0.01
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Tripe top on H1 if current candlestick closes bearish
Head and shoulders on H4/D1 where price is currently retesting the neckline
31.8 fib correction complete and confluence with my daily support now resistance of 1.7933
Bear market since mid October
Target 90 pips with 45 pips stop (1:2 risk/reward)
Cable seems to be stalling around the 1.3035 level where we have confluences of the 200 MA on H4 along with the 61.8 fibonacci level and the daily resistance just above at 1.3050 all acting as dynamic resistance and illustrating that price is struggling to take this area out.
If structure holds this pair should bounce back from its bullish trend line since the start of last month, and with added confluence of the 61.8 fibonacci level, we should have seen the end of this downwards correction. The bearish momentum of USD/CAD has been overturned since coming out the daily parallel channel and subsequently this pair has been forming higher ...
Bearish momentum to continue even further, 20 EMA on H4 acting as a dynamic resistance for this pair. We can see it bounce off both the trend line and EMA with a pinbar rejection candlestick.
This pair has entered the consolidation zone once again after failing to match the previous high. The head and shoulders pattern is 95% complete as price is looking to retest the neckline once again and a break of this would be further confirmation that USD/JPY would melt taking out the monthly support and beyond. On the daily timeframe the recent bullish move ...
Bullish divergence on the H4 using stochastics shows price exhaustion and a well due correction for this pair. Cable should be well supported at the 1.2920 level and on the H1 we see decent rejection of this zone, which could be the start of the reversal of around 120 pips.
USD/JPY couldn't break the monthly support of 112.02 convincingly, hence a reversal in momentum following the rejection of this level. Price structure has been broken as the consolidation zone and both the EMAs have been taken out as the previous candlestick has closed above on the H4, enticing a strong bullish move. The 61.8 fibonacci retracement has been ...
- Major daily support level of 1.1530 holding up as we can see several candlestick rejections on the H1 timeframe
- Bullish divergence on the H1 using both stochastics or RSI which paint the same story of unsustainable price decline
- EUR/USD seems to be ranging just above this key level before it decides to break 1.1620 and aim higher
- 60 pips target with 35 ...
- Breakout of the channel on the H1 showing price structure being taken out and supporting this bullish sentiment.
- Bullish divergence on the H4 using stochastics implying the bearish momentum coming to a halt and that we are in the mist of seeing a reversal after testing the lows of 1.1450.
- Clear rejection of the weekly support level on the D1 with a long ...
- Bullish divergence on H4 using stochastics
- Breakout of the consolidation zone and mini channel on the H1
- Supported by monthly key level if price decides to retest the consolidation zone once again
- 90 pips target with 45 pips stop loss
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
- Price retesting the daily support
- Potential triple top to be formed if this level rejects price once again
- Re entered the consolidation range where price is struggling to beat 1.8185 level
- This bearish bias is supported by confluence as this level is also the 61.8 fibonacci level on the H4, which suggests that the retracement could be over
- A series of ...
- Trading the parallel channel on the D1.
- USD/CAD nearing its monthly support.
- RSI bullish divergence on the H1, showing price exhaustion and change of momentum.
- 100 pips target with a 50 pip stop loss.
- EMAs crossover on the H1.
- 38.2 fibonacci level fulfilled, retracement could be over and EUR/JPY should fly and form a new higher high towards 134.00 region.
- Daily support level of 131.81 has held up and price has rejected this on the D1.
- Both EMAs acting as a dynamic support on the H4.
- Breakout of parallel channel
- Confluence: 61.8 fibonacci level rejection on H4 which happens to be my H4 resistance level (1.3210)
- EMAs crossover with price action below supporting bearish bias
- Bearish sentiment on sterling with uncertainty looming over brexit
- Price seems to be heading back towards the 1.3000 psychological level
- 60 pips target with 30 ...
RSI Bullish Divergence on the H1.
Price action consolidating above the major daily support level of around 1.2900 and awaiting a breakout most likely to the upside.
Uncertainty can be seen on the candlesticks, dojis and spinning tops with small bodies, suggesting the rejection of this support and a potential bullish move to 1.3000 as the first target.
Trade setup ...
Hidden bullish divergence on both H1 & H4
Daily major key level providing support
20 EMA on daily acting as a dynamic support
USD/JPY has formed consecutive lower highs indicating a bear market on the H4. On the daily you can see price bouncing off the daily support of 110.07 few weeks ago and retraced to the 61.8% fibonacci level before continuing the bearish momentum. Price has struggled to break the H4 resistance level of around 111.41, forming spinning tops and dojis with long wicks ...