GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, MYSQUAR LIMITED ORD NPV (DI)
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
- 15min uptrend in motion
- price action respecting 61.8% fib point and moving up
- countertrend line break confirming uptrend.
- a 15min downtrend in motion if you trendline from the bodys of each candle, price action is now retesting this trendline.
- a fibonacci proves that price action is now retracing off the 61.8% level
- break of countertrend line shows downtrend is confirmed
Initial 15min downtrend was previously pierced, but now it has been broken. A new 15min Uptrend is beginning. This will continue possibly until the 1 hour downtrend line already in motion. Notes:
- Buyers are pushing to break the 50% retracement point (bullish)
- Possible ascending triangle up to 50% retracement point (bullish)
- 15min Uptrend in motion with ...
If countertrend line breaks from the top of the channel (15min), looking to go short and target the previous low; with scope to add in and target the bottom of the channel.
Price action coming to a key area in USDCAD, looking for a break of the wedge , or a retest of the trendline , the 61.8% has been touched, price action is looking bearish .
Target could be the MPO from the top of the fib down to the lower wedge , this can be projected down.
Head and shoulders pattern finishing at the break of the neckline.
Bullish divergence showing on the 4 hour chart.
daily uptrend still in tact with higher highs and higher lows, keeping dow theory in tact.
wait for price action to drop to