1) Flash crash from mr big and 5 billion, sure of course = fud
2) All coins on bottom line = institutions positioning on the sly
3) Every chart analysis YouTuber all being sheeple as confirmation bias.
4) No retail buyers = institution suppression
5) Watch XRP = know BTC pre movement four hours on ave (from my analysis)
6) Retail buyers have pre orders set 9k...
Pay no attention.
This is just for fun but shows my detailed noob analysis of the trend for Bitcoin over next few weeks. No FUD just assumption.
a futures gap is elastic and without support by filling it, the price can rebound at any point upon a whale forced implosion.
Therefore the weight of bull action must force a tipping point to fill said gap; this...
Thus therefore the same must apply with Litecoin, don’t go buying on this noob’s TA; pure hyperbole and fantasy but it does indicate to me that the trend is upwards as LTC shadows bitcoin with a sneaky halving shortly make this an interesting presumption
This chart is likely the same as you have seen elsewhere. I would like to mention that the minute by minute analysis also tells me that computers have taken over and trader influence is only based on specific whale actions.
It does indicate to me that for the next few days bobbing along the bottom purple line shows an upward trend however, consider the winder...