Wow does it work on views.
Trade safe by sitting on the subs bench on this.
I have been a scaling out my friends portfolio as I have expected this.
We have 20% still in BTC . Rest in cash waiting for gap at $3,400 approx.
I explained that cash positions from April 1st May halving day is -35% “think algos” and resets etc.
Forgoe trade profits unless clear opportunity. Wait till halving day $ cost Ave in but don’t trade until then. Expect halving 2nd May - 7th May
Hi Matt, i have been following your startegy ( April to halving day). I saved all the points after yiu re tweeted again. So basically you are saying now we just be in cash position till halving day? I am also 20% BtC and 80% cash( unloaded at 7350).
I was thinking of buying back at( 6700- 6900) and again sell at (7.8 to 8k). Do u think we may test 1 time the 7.8 to 8k before halving?