GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, OILEX LD ORD NPV, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Potential for the Euro strength to continue with the next resistance around 1.6080 area. Nice RR so going to see how price plays out for the next few hourly closes.
Long after a break and re-test of support with bullish potential for this pair in my opinion
Short down on NZDUSD as after this long bull run without much of a pullback it seems potentially over-bought that some retracement seems likely here
short down from H1 timeframes
Short after a long bull run up some form of retracement seems likely as is ocuring on NZDUSD- missed that short entry
Short from key level as price looks to be trading in a range on the larger timeframes
Long from higher timeframe support
Sell on EURCAD here after a nice reversal candle showing on the 4H charts. Price has been showing quite a range recently that I'm looking for price to get back within.
A lot of consolidation currently expecting price to break to the downside. Challenging myself over confluences per trade on items such as this trying to learn
Only position I'm currently in after a nice holding of support and the 200MA looking to have turned bullish
Bears are currently in control, after a recent lower low, then lower high I'm looking to trade down to the key price support level below
Dependant on how the market reacts to the rate hike to a big old 0.5% may lead to this trade moving sideways for a while
Long on GBPCAD after a break and not re-test of the upper side of a downwards sloping trend line
Long on fibre here after the intial long entry from the upwards sloping trend line was missed, looking for another re-entry on this pair as we re-test support.
GBP weakness post rate decision could aid this dependant on how price reacts after markets have shown how exactly everything has been priced in
Technicals on this with the bull run looking to have started to reverse and now looking to go short from a nice level or just below.
Looking to see if price continues in it's downward channel with a pullback to a lower high around a key level for me. If these two tie together with PA, I'm then bearish, however going to see how it plays out and if there is a strong bullish run I may well cancel my pending order.
Looking at the DXY there seems like a nice long on GBPUSD from key support and also in the upwards sloping channel.