USDCAD is approaching a great area of demand to the downside around the 1.37000 price level. I will be watching this closely for a strong daily bearish close before waiting for a candle signal to confirm my entry.
We could be looking at a retest of the trend-line on this pair, but I do believe it has the potential to fall further to the 1.24000 area. Especially after the drop the US Dollar took last week, it is due some buying control back which may push this pair down further.
Is USDJPY diving back down to 112.600 area to grab some liquidity, only to return back North again/ Looking left at the chart on a 4hr this can be seen many times. Busy day today & tomorrow fundamental wise, let's see if this 112.600 holds, could be a possibility of a break down to 112.450 for a stop hunt before positive news takes affect...
Aussie has been moving like this for a while now, bouncing between 0.7440 and 0.7360 without showing any clear breakout yet. I managed to catch a short swing trade today on the 4 hourly chart but looking for some better opportunities once this range breaks.
Entered this trade on a pin bar / stop hunt that present itself yesterday morning. Entered on this pin bar and waited for news to hit. It was positive as suspected, my take profit was back down at previous structure and did actually push through this.
95.00 resistance and 94.00 support is a key area of interest for the Dollar as you can see how price reacted previously to these levels. It has tapped 95.00 today and pulled back so there is bullish pressure there, but can the bears keep it below this level and closer to 94.00?
This pair is bearish for me looking at the weekly chart, strong bearish candle inside an ascending channel. Therefore bearish short term. A break of the lows inside the yellow box could run it down to 1.25500 support, but a pullback is needed first! Just be wary of double bottoms and tops being formed which are also apparent on the daily timeframe too.
I have been waiting for this opportunity since yesterday morning. A pullback to the 50% fib level was achieved along with a perfect shooting star and trend line rejection on the 2hr. I will be taking this down to retest structure at 1.78500 support area with a nice R:R
Just like my previous analysis post, another pair stuck ranging inside a 100 pip box. The Pound took a huge fall the last few months and its now having a bit of a breather before deciding it's direction. I will be waiting... on the sidelines... AGAIN. Patience!
CADJPY has been stuck in this range for WEEKS. I have continued to check it's situation however it is still struggling to break 85.75 high and 84.30 low, I will continue to monitor this pair but not really any opportunities to take advantage of until it break this box. Once it does, I will wait for a retest and then enter. Patience on this one guys! Unless you...
Some very quick analysis of the FTSE100 - Could we see a double top form at this level? If it does remain bullish we would need to see a retracement soon so this may be a great opportunity for a short term sell on this asset!
Neutral view at the moment, as we had a break of the ascending trendline on Friday with a retest of this trendline just before market close. Moving averages were set to cross but this could just be a fakeout. The daily timeframe shows a very close rejection of the same ascending trendline, however price has ranged since the end of April. Daily candle close Friday...