GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, MX OIL PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
I like the look of this setup... way below the point of control, volume picking up, rsi and macd turning up on the daily. alts starting to look interesting again
LUN looks great to swing trade and would be very inclined to get in on the next retracement, don't know anything about the FA so basing it solely on the TA. Refuse to FOMO as 9/10 times you would just get rekt.
Nothing shouting out at me on RSI and MACD so we'll just see what happens.
Lat week we sent a public signal for LUN. Mapped it out and running great towards target for good profits.
its important to map your trades and trade with no emotion
LUN is playing perfect waves. Target and entries in the boxes
Optimal entry point at around 0.0031211 BTC
Stop loss at around 0.002 BTC
With win potential up to 79% @0.0056 BTC
What do you think?
About to get a positive MA cross which is usually a solid buy signal but I'm not confident this level will hold so I'm holding out on getting in.
There's multi-language support supposedly coming in Q4 but the main news will be the open beta coming in 2018Q1 which will hopefully spike the volume.
If this ends up exiting the channel then I'll look back for a buy.
Having another look after the small returns from last time.
So fundamentally I'm still interested despite not having as much correspondence with the devs as I'd like. On September 18th the first alpha is launching which will give us a good look at the functionality they have, as well as giving some good exposure to the project. This could translate into some ...
Scenario 1: Chart hits support level at double bottom, stoch rsi at oversold could trigger another leg up
Scenario 2: Descending triangle signals chart to break support and fall ~2x
Will wait until clear pattern before executing
End goal is rather ambitious, but with private alpha release coming soon could trigger an upswing