Now approaching the end of the triangle, we should be breaking down within the next few days. Triangle target sitting at around $5500 and the 0.618 fib target is sitting at around $7500. I personally believe we will bottom closer to the $7000 around the 0.618. A lot of people are going to be waiting to buy this dip
Head and Shoulders played out , What followed was a retest on of the level of the last peak of the descending wedge we broke out from yesterday ,
While doing that price did consolidate inside a descending broadening wedge which is bullish, Broke out to the upside , retested back on the top side of it and now we are set for another run to the upside,classic text...
Head and Shoulders forming on the 1H after bitcoin got stopped at the 10450 level which is the 0.786 fibo taken from 10604 high to 9880 low( range we were downdtrending for the past few days as seen on the chart )
That will bring us back on the upper side of the descending wedge formation we broke out to the upside yesterday - green curved line
BTC holds the 10000 USDT mark though there are no buyers to boost the price on higher levels . It seems though from the chart that we will have to go higher for price to prepare on going deeper on lower lows territory as any attempt from sellers the last week only resulted on strong bounce back above 10000 every time we touched bellow that ,creating a bullish...
Head and Shoulders pattern on the 5 mins , sending price back to 10500's , fib 0.618 level from 10460 low to 10777 high is at 10580 , maybe good entry before our next swing high in the ascending wedge price is consolidating in at the moment.
I am predicting long to 18000, i get to this through my own developed phase TA on the 3 day charts. And i belive we will drop to 10200 then break to 12, and probably break through there oventually.
U am not preaching you should listen to me and trade it but i thought i would share so if it looks like it might...
BTC is currently waiting to move up. We are about to finish this descending triangle.
My target is to sell : $14,500 - $15,300 levels.
%15 - Max %20 of portfolio
Stop-loss is around $8900
Would not recommend leverage trading or at most 3x
Additionally, I still believe that BTC needs to retrace before a healthy bull market. After touching 15k...
Bitcoin was entered to current downtrend channel in the June 22 And then formed a symmetrical triangle
But contrary to the expectation , this triangle is a return pattern, Because in the second half it formed another triangle but this time a descending one .
And given the head-and-shoulders pattern formed during the latest bitcoin changes, the lower side of both...
BTC REJECTED TODAY THE 10.7K AREA! WHICH WAS VERY MUCH EXPECTED BUT TO THIS LEVEL WASNT.
IS IT TIME TO LOAD? WELL I SUGGEST SO. YOU CANT BET AGAINST BTC.
NOW LOOK AT THE CHART AND TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE?
YEAH I SEE IT TOO.
LOAD THE FUCK OUT OF BTC OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. (IF IT GOES DOWN WHO CARES! TRADE ALTS AND LOAD MORE BTC)!!!!
Hi guys, another update on btc.
Seems like the last update didn't play out so well so i've went back to the textbooks to study about what went wrong as well as to incorporate other elements into my strategy to make it more accurate.
A general weekly view:
Seems to be forming a bull flag with the decreasing volume.
We just bounced off...
I PREVIOUSLY BOUGHT MY LAST BAG AT 10.5K A BIT UP BUT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IN THE LONG RUN.
IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT IT. BUY IT.
THIS IS A POSSIBLE SCENARIO OF BTC A PUSH UP THEN RETRACEENT THEN AGAIN AND THEN NON STOP TO TEST 14K AGAIN.
BTC MOVE DOWN AS I EXPECTED AND NOW HIT ALL OUR ENTRIES FOR LONG!
NOW WE TURN INTO BULLISH AND WAIT FOR BTC TO DO ITS THING.
DONT BET AGAINST BTC AND IF YOU HAVENT BOUGHT BACK, THEN BUY IT !
EXPECT A LITTLE MOVE DOWN BEFORE THE LEG UP