ARK/BTC - ARK/USD both hit resistances at the same point, ARK/USD on the 78.6 Fib and ARK/BTC on the downward trend line, i do believe if we close above we can see movement towards 1286 SATS. Movement in the cloud could see more gains.
Hi price is moving along bull trend line but is not get new higher end of candles what we can see on chart . In this situation my advice is wait when price will breakout resist line . We see that indicators give us signal for buy also we can see a lot moving volume . Look like triangle formation but is good wait for confirmation and also we have to be careful for...
As we have seen, we have made a beautiful bullish pattern, possibly we now have a pullback to buy zone 1, I personally do not expect that going through it but he!..its crypto so who knows why a buy zone 2 and under the bullish shape one Support a stopwatch if you want to use it
Currently a great run had more people more confidence in ark Currently it is "over bought" so I expect a small correction if you have a low position you could sell these here... but it can also go higher!. Do you want to keep him also during the correction is also no problem
Are currently seeing a nice trent channel which has tried to break out several times but is always flown back as long as it stays within the trend, you can buy and sell within the lines at the final outbreak we can take a side off (for long term, this is also the case interesting)
There may be a nice moment to buy an ark. I would all wait until cadles are closed in green. There is always a possibility that we will go further down if you want to put a stopwatch that can do under 0.0003000 limit I'm here Not really in favor of myself, as I expect that we will eventually rise and sin is throwing money away