GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), LOCATION SCIENCES GROUP PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Hi Traders, Hope you are all well. This is My current view of XRP/USD
- I belive we have Made a clear impulse to the upside from $0.25 - $0.80
- Followed by an ABC Corrective Wave and we are ready for upside (I also follow the fundamentals and partnerships of Ripple the company and their actual product is now live XRAPID)
- Also we are now on the way to ...
XRP should hold $0.37 for a while until we drop towards $0.35 (1), then towards $0.29 (2). 20MA crossed over towards a bearish settlement, MACD has crossed over and is heading south.
XRP, 20MA acting as resistance and 50MA as support, We have had plenty of spikes up and down recently, Consolidation I believe is what we should expect next, ranging from $0.60 - $0.25. MACD has been switching every other day, Trend line is in place and got tested to its tee today. Wait for a breakout of the trend line and re evaluate from there.
XRP Holding on to the small support that was holding in early July, once we break this 6190 sats will be the next support. MACD has crossed to the red and signals we could he heading lower.
Here we publish signals of the indicator called “Ranger”. It was developed by our experts for intraday trading purposes.
This indicator is based on statistical analysis of the data and provides information about possible maximum/minimum values of the day (just right after the day has started) with certain probabilities.
What does this information give to the ...
XRP after failing to close above the $0.49 resistance for the third day in a row looks set to push downwards towards the targets stated, Cloud still pushing XRP downwards and the MACD as signalled a downward movement also.
ignoring the possible bearish descending triangle, XRP seems to have found some support at the previous pennant breakout level.. (see prev chart linked below) the 4hr chart shows XRP is low on RSI & MACDs about to cross.. the sideways resistance line drawing in closer and yet to be broken since recent ATH.. All points to be coinciding with a potential BTC move ...
XRP has broke out of the trend on the 1HR Chart and is eyeing $0.49 (Green Box), MACD has crosses and is looking bearish.. Support stands at $0.49
XRP still in a uptrend as the trend shows.. 8MA acting as a small resistance and 20MA acting as a support, Possible retest of 50MA is coming, but seeing as they is major news regarding XRP tomorrow we could see a surge towards $0.65 Green Box.
XRP looking to close above $0.57 resistance (Green Box) if so $0.65 could be in our reach for sure..
XRP in a tight trading range and no daily closure below or above these trend lines. Once a daily closure above or below will signal our next move. Support stands at $0.49 and resistance at $0.57.
While XRP was up over 90% early this week, We have seen the value drops towards lasts week values. Last support of $0.44 until we go back towards $0.35 (Blue Area).. When we reach this point we could shoot towards $0.30..
XRP on the weekly shows a huge support around the $0.44 region, Currently sitting on the 20MA and possible spike towards $0.50 but we could be seeing $0.35 very soon.
As it is seen on the graph there is a possitive divergence occured(not exact but fair enough). If it will increased the fiat, Inverted head and shoulders will be completed.
And possible targets shown as arrow. MACD olso seems quite satisfied as 30 min chart.
As XRP grew over 95% over the last two days, we see XRP pullback and stabilise around $0.56 like stated in my last review. Ma's have crossed over so we could see more of a run towards $0.60.
Possible pullback in the region of $0.57.. However, this situation is potentially dangerous, as the disappointment and the subsequent sell-off may be as violent as the growth. FOMO has kicked in..