AMZN has dramatically increased from the last earnings report. I have placed a long and a short order to take advantage of the volatility this stock shows near earnings reports, currently, the ADX is showing that the price could be rebounding in the future. Also, the Coppock curve is heating up, so, there could be a short-term fall.
I have been tracking a bearish pennant on XBTUSD for a number of days and it has just crossed the 3/4 duration marker, which means that it is likely to resolve soon. We are currently trapped below the 0.382 fib and even if we break into it again then we're rapidly running out of space in the pennant; it will resolve (one way or the other) by 2nd Feb. This pattern...
EURUSD is in an upward trend over the long-term, however 25-Jan-18 closed with a short price-action and placed a position on that basis.
Possible error : "It's a bull market you know!"
Yes, this saying rings true in this case and therefore I could be wrong and EURUSD won't drop that much, if at all.
ENTRY : 1.2474
R1 : 1.2344
R3 : 1.1974
Price showed a marked reaction to a monthly zone and broke bullish market structure. Expecting the drop to continue in the direction of the next monthly zone illustrated by the red horizontal lines on my chart. It is also possible that price might pull up a bit more before dropping.
Looks like this is going to carry on getting rejected on the 50MA for another move.
Watch for rejection at the 50MA then ride down to the $10,190 and potentially down to $9,500.
The above will be rejected if the 50MA is broken and then held.
(SEE 'B' FOR EXAMPLE OF NOT HOLDING THE BREAK)
The above is just my opinion.
The instrument has moved significantly low and we can determine this from the higher time frames on Weekly/Daily and 4hourly. Bears have overtaken the pair by a storm looking for further downside movement from now on till next week.
Be causious of fundamental analysis and enter trades once a clear brake has been defined on higher time frames however look on...
Happy New Year. Please like and subscribe if you want more analysis from me...
If we hit our SL on the first sell attempt we selling on the second zone. We updated our strategy so that we can minimize losses and maximize our gains.
I dont normally venture in to the weekly time frame but i thought id have a look. this is my view on the EURAUD from looking at the chart. hoping to get a big swing down to the 1.44 region or even further down to 1.40.
lets wait and see...
- Three times higher prices have been rejected
- red pin bar candle has formed at the .618 fib and closed lower than green candles on hourly chart also.
- Rsi is bearish
- TP set at major support level
I'm looking at a Bearish Cypher Pattern on FOREXCOM:AUDCAD, which after weeks of watching and waiting has just completed today on the Daily Charts. This is a short term play so we can anticipate a week or more to targets if the pattern plays out as anticipated.
Having been in consolidation since September, price action broke to the downside support of the...
So my first attempt to Short EUR/USD failed. That's ok. You can't and won't win them all in the trading business. The market does what it wants.
That said, in my previous post, I mentioned another shorting opportunity in the form of a Bearish Cypher Pattern on the 4H chart. Well, price action is now confidently moving very strongly towards the completion of the...
- following positive PMI data, this will bring the EUR back to area of resistance, however I believe the pair will retest this level leading to a bearish move towards the monthly support of 1.1450
- I believe the ECB will remain dovish in the upcoming meeting in regards to the QE programme as this is necessary to secure the gradual convergence of inflation towards...