BEGINNER 1st PUBLISH - Ideas/Opinions Welcome.
- On the DAILY time-frame seeing a breakout of a JAN-JULY uptrend @ level 110.000 Bearish push DOWN the 200 MA.
- 1 HR time-frame shows a rejection to the downside continuing bearish towards 110 levels.
-Being patient here and waiting for a clear bearish push past this key level for a better setup.
Currently looking for a short on EURUSD. 4Hr shows a current pullback to the 61.8% retracement on the Fib which also falls in line with previous support. I will be looking to continue down with this move.
Small corrective pattern spotted inside large corrective pattern on a higher TF.
Safer entry on break of smaller pattern or potential scaling opportunity. I would always recommend bringing original stop loss to entry when scaling in. Trade safe and keep losses minimal!
". There is still a possibility of temporary retracement to the suggested resistance line (1.82728).
if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets."
. GBPAUD is in a downtrend, and the continuation of the downtrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA, which...
- GOLD has created a double top on the 4-hour timeframe.
- GOLD has rejected weekly resistance twice.
- GOLD retraced to the 50 FIB extension and lines up to the -68 extension perfectly for TP's.
- Gold created an evening star variation on the daily timeframe.
- GU has been ranging for a few weeks, set your TP within the range.
- GU reached monthly resistance and needs a deep pullback before it can break it.
- Friday's daily candlestick closed as a hanging man, which is a bearish reversal signal.
- GU is currently creating a double top on the 1-hour timeframe.
- We need to wait for GU to break 1.41000 (daily support) to...
- GJ has reached 156 weekly resistance and needs a deep pullback before it can break it.
- GJ is currently creating an evening star on the daily timeframe, which means GJ will be bearish for a while.
- GJ is due for a higher timeframe retracement.
This is a short intraday move for roughly 60 pips!
No nonsense approach simple clean price action trading all info in picture apart from the strategy (use your own SL according to your OWN risk management
THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, MY OWN ANALYSIS FOR PERSONAL USE)
Direct Message me for info. FOLLOW SHARE LIKE IF YOU WANT MORE
Follow and share for more clean ideas looking to make a change in all this...
I may look at shorting this pair next week. Although I’d like to see a solid break and retest of the marked zone on my chart. The bears seem to be in charge of this pair. Although a strong rejection would invalidate this move