Triple hit on trend line, RSI over brought and diversion. Also lines up perfectly with fib at 0.786 level. Great opportunity I would even eat my own shit if this goes long. Don't miss out!
Please comment and let me know your views.
Here is what I see for GBPUSD.
I see a head and shoulders pattern forming. The neckline of the pattern is inline with a support zone, if price can melt and turn support to resistance than we might
get a drop from neckline to end of lowest point of H1 Support.
Potentially we could see a bigger drop if you check 1D Chart and H4 Chart.
Will also publish those ...
Little bit of different setup this time.
I see it as potential double or even triple top with decreasing highers as the sign of potential trend reversal and rally down.
The fact that it is third top is little bit diminishing the risk/rewards ratio, therefore I will adjust and close the trade in the first signs of incorrect judgement.
Also it could very easily ...
welcome to another signal!
Important: Wait for the Breakout and retracement to the resistance of the range!
Target 1: 1.49181
Target 2: 1.148559
Peace and good trades
Wanna see more? Don`t forget to follow me.
Any questions? PM me. :-)
First live trade of the new strategy
We already got the first sell signal from short term strategy and I use it as a stop for a long term strategy
And now we had the first sell signal for the long term strategy , with the confluence of short term strategy I have increase my short position size
Keep in mind that there is a ...
Following confirmation of a head and shoulders top pattern it looks like the price is moving up to test resistance one more time before I forecast the price will plummet to a target around 662, with a volatility stop placed around 855. This forecast is supported by high RSI.
Wait for confirmation of the price showing signs of dropping before entering this trade.
Unless something miraculous happens for Intu that makes the bull trend continue I think we could see the price of Intu shares drop even further.
Wait for confirmation of the double top, if we see the price climb higher it will invalidate the setup. I'm looking for confirmation around 174.5, just below the bottom of the red candle of the 7th October 2018.
Over the next weeks or months I predict the price of Middleby (MIDD) could drop lower, following the confirmation of a possible double top or triple top pattern.
Like the idea if you agree and let me know what you think in the comments.
After almost 500 point bullish move with little to no significant pullback, price hit parity yesterday. This is probably the strongest psychological level in the market, and very likely to cause a reaction. If price can break below weekly support I have a sell stop at 0.99806 with a stop at 1.002. As always in trading nothing is guaranteed ans the market will ...
1 hour bearish pin bar has engulfed prior candle to confirm a double top at a level that was previously used as support and is also confluent with the resistance trendline of a rising channel within a larger rising channel. 4 hour RSI is also showing strong divergence. This all tells me that we could be about to see gold make a large move downwards.
ANGS is over extended after 70% price increase! RSI also starting to show negative divergence and shooting star candle has formed indicating a top. Pull back is highly likely, look to short the pull back with first profit target at 50 day Moving Average.