- Gold finally broke structure yesterday and reached weekly resistance.
- Gold hasn't had a daily pullback in 16 days, overdue for a higher timeframe retracement.
- I believe gold will come down to retest the 1887 structure level, however we have to wait and see if it will break it to the downside for long-term sells.
- The DXY has created a triple bottom, showing...
- AU has been consolidated for the past month so set your TP's within the range.
- We need to wait for AU to break 0.77000 for a big move to the downside.
- The DXY has created a triple bottom and is showing signs of strength.
- AU has created a head and shoulders on the 4-hour timeframe.
- AU has been bearish since February, my bias is sells.
- EU has created a double top on the 4-hour timeframe.
- EU has reached monthly resistance but needs a deep pullback before it can break it.
- The DXY has created a double bottom showing signs of strength.
I predict EU will be bearish for the next few weeks, my bias is sells.
Let me know if you agree or disagree with my analysis in the comments.
- GJ has created a head and shoulders pattern on the 4-hour timeframe.
- GJ has created a doji on the weekly timeframe, displaying signs of a reversal.
- GJ hasn't had a daily pullback in 21 days, it's overdue for a higher timeframe retracement.
- The JXY has created a double bottom, showing signs of strength.
I believe GJ will be bearish for the next week or...
- GU has reached monthly resistance, it's unlikely to break it without a deep pullback.
- GU has created a double top on the 4-hour and weekly timeframe.
- The DXY has created a double bottom and is showing signs of strength.
- GU hasn't had a weekly pullback in 6 weeks so it's due for a higher timeframe retracement.
I think this is the beginning of a long-term...
Not long to go until the markets open! here is a potential four hour short setup on NZDCAD, Price is already at our AOI (Area of Interest) and we are waiting for a confirmation at this level to short it!
We have two possible entries for you!
First entry is at the current level off the 618% fib level, trendline touch, ema and support now turned...
No nonsense approach simple clean price action trading all info in picture apart from the strategy (use your own SL according to your OWN risk management
THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, MY OWN ANALYSIS FOR PERSONAL USE)
Direct Message me for info.
Follow and share for more clean ideas looking to make a change in all this guess work, want to make money and grow...
The right time to short $CAR?
Finally, the trendline has been violated after an Evening Star Pattern formed on the daily chart.
We can clearly see that this stock has been on a strong uptrend since the pandemic, and has almost doubled from the pre-pandemic high ($52.90). Meanwhile, AVIS BUDGET has not been fully operational, sold a big chunk of its fleet and...
- To start off, I placed fib retracement first. You cant see them now as they are removed (for clarity) but I placed a rectangular box to pinpoint key levels such as 50% or 38.2% (closer to the current price).
- The fib 50% is a critical level that can pinpoint reversal in a retracement, there was a 50% fib level rejection which you can see from the third...
This is an update to our previous post on USDCHF. So as you can see price came extremely close to out take profit zone, the wick actually shows that its crossed the TP1 zone but due to idiotic spreads we didn't get automatically taken out of this trade. nevertheless we were luckily monitoring this trade as it happened and ended up closing the trade manually for 5...