2018 has been a very exciting year for the dollar thus far. Volatility has sky rocketed in the last couple of months, the FED has indicated a reduction in QE and Donald Trump has been tweeting away. In my view, I believe the dollar holds a more bearish outlook due to the following factors:
1. Rise in political tensions between China and US
Good evening traders,
Energy traders would have noticed the somewhat eery price action on oil prices recently. I believe that recently losses are attributed to:
- Emerging doubts over the degree of compliance with OPEC production cuts as Iraqi exports remain high;
- Concerns about the rate of market rebalancing;
- Rapid rebound in U.S. shale production following ...
Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas break and are ready for another year of thrashing the markets.
NZD/USD is currently looking extremely bearish for the following reasons:
- Break of the neckline of the H&S, implying downside movement to 0.66150;
- Break of the trend line support from Jan to June lows;
- Break of the 200dma.
MACD and recent ...