GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, LOCATION SCIENCES GROUP PLC ORD 0.01P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), GUNSYND PLC ORD 0.01P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Simple Pitchfork analysis of macro picture in BTC.
2018 has been a very exciting year for the dollar thus far. Volatility has sky rocketed in the last couple of months, the FED has indicated a reduction in QE and Donald Trump has been tweeting away. In my view, I believe the dollar holds a more bearish outlook due to the following factors:
1. Rise in political tensions between China and US
Good evening traders,
Energy traders would have noticed the somewhat eery price action on oil prices recently. I believe that recently losses are attributed to:
- Emerging doubts over the degree of compliance with OPEC production cuts as Iraqi exports remain high;
- Concerns about the rate of market rebalancing;
- Rapid rebound in U.S. shale production following ...
Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas break and are ready for another year of thrashing the markets.
NZD/USD is currently looking extremely bearish for the following reasons:
- Break of the neckline of the H&S, implying downside movement to 0.66150;
- Break of the trend line support from Jan to June lows;
- Break of the 200dma.
MACD and recent ...