Looking at the price action and 200 ema rejection on the weekly coupled with the record -20.4% GDP I see a good short here.
target is somewhere in the 1.25s as this is the 61.8 retracement zone from GBPUSDs recent impulse push.
Equity markets preparing for the next wave of selling.
There are a few signs that equity markets could be on the verge of a fresh move to the downside. Here are a few charts to explain.
1. Equity/Bond Ratio
The ratio between equities bonds has rallied into a significant resistance zone and is showing signs of rolling over, this suggests the bullish momentum...
2018 has been a very exciting year for the dollar thus far. Volatility has sky rocketed in the last couple of months, the FED has indicated a reduction in QE and Donald Trump has been tweeting away. In my view, I believe the dollar holds a more bearish outlook due to the following factors:
1. Rise in political tensions between China and US
Good evening traders,
Energy traders would have noticed the somewhat eery price action on oil prices recently. I believe that recently losses are attributed to:
- Emerging doubts over the degree of compliance with OPEC production cuts as Iraqi exports remain high;
- Concerns about the rate of market rebalancing;
- Rapid rebound in U.S. shale production following...
Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas break and are ready for another year of thrashing the markets.
NZD/USD is currently looking extremely bearish for the following reasons:
- Break of the neckline of the H&S, implying downside movement to 0.66150;
- Break of the trend line support from Jan to June lows;
- Break of the 200dma.
MACD and recent...