the currency pair afyAfter the publication of the statement on the monetary policy of the Bank of Japan, the currency pair hit local targets with a small impulse and stopped there.
the stop occurred at a strong support level:
1.psychological level 110.00
2.test of the line of control of the upward movement
3. retest of local highs of the previous trading...
Amid a lacklustre open to the trade session EUR/JPY has taken an early lead in development especially within the daily uptrend. As we are seeing a nice break-out continuation, we should see the final leg to the upside relatively soon.
Latest news from this morning:
BoJ Governor Kuroda says they are closely...
The IMF urged Japan central bank to adhere to the current program of quantitative easing in the fight against stagnating consumer prices, the position voiced by the Central Bank official at the last meeting on monetary policy.
Comments of the IMF Chairman Kristin Lagarde lay in opposition to the extensive criticism of the Bank of Japan, which does not want to...
1. Slightly late posting this position but we got long at 104.5 earlier today. The rationale behind owning USD VS JPY is as follows.
USD risks are bid
1) in the run up to the 2015 dec hike USD traded extremely bid with DXY breaking through 100, based on the last 2wks i expect USD to mirror 2015 and continue the bid tone we have seen both in...
1. Based on the last 16yrs of daily close data (since 01/01/2000 to date) USDJPY has a cumulative probability of a =>7th day lower at 0.6%, hence there is a implied 99.4% chance of reversal on the daily.
2. Technically there is also some nice structure about the 103 level.
1. Sell USDJPY at market in 1xlot, and add 2x on...
1. Price action immediately following BOJ this september was more than erratic but at the same time showed some consistency for those of you who can remember back to Julys performance - we moved instantly lower on the decision to 101 flat, before ripping 180pips higher to 102.8 to then lose most of the bids and trade back to the 101 base.
2. The BOJ...