There is strong trendline resistance up front and that too will collapse with opening. BNF can continue to make LH-LL.
Trade plan on gap up: possibility of small pullback before continuing journey towards 36000. Go long after the retest of trendline.
Gap down: this will be a continuation of LH-LL pattern and can be a big fall.
Neutral opening: go long above...
Approaching our 1.42 whole number resistance price again, offering just in excess or 3.2R from resistance down to support, covering the majority of left side wicks.
Daily/H4 resistance, 1.42 whole number, breakout/yearly highs. Multiple confluences on this trading zone that have failed to see a sustained break above.
DXY moving sideways on support....
Slight adjustments made to our support and resistance zone here on cable, generally more happy with the trading zones and the stance we have now in line with other ***USD pairs and DXY performance.
Still a measurable trade from support up to resistance, offering a nice 3R. Just need to sit and wait patiently for a test of support.
On the retest price now after seeing that upside break this morning. Not really best practice for us to enter a trade this time of day, especially a EUR/LON volatile pair.
Something we can keep an eye on and see if it's worth tomorrow as we enter our typical trading session.
Looking for something as indicated and summarised on the previous video analysis that was sent through. We are seeing some consolidation from the latest rally which may actually pull us back south of our support zone temporarily.
If this is the case, regardless, we need to see a pop higher maybe 1.70150 ish, before coming back to retest 1.69650...
Trading from current price up to previous high still offer 3.3R, measurable trade no doubt. Not the typical kind of analysis we like that trade, seeing as it's more a trending environment, but we still break and retest out trading zones, and it's on a slightly lower timeframe.
Happy to see how things unfold though.
Jumped ship again, prefer this structure as compared to what we had marked on EURAUD and also the pending order limit we had set.
Thinking exactly the same play for this setup, multiple H4 rejections seen with the latter 2pm closing bearish. Expecting corrections now down to 1.68, which is where I'm looking to scout longs.
1.40 support incoming, looking to either set a pending order on this price level or an alert to make sure this move isn't missed, perfect corrections, shame we closed out yesterdays short at 200 to try and get a better entry!
Win some, miss some, lose some. Part of the game, 1.40 support will be a great buy entry for us I feel.
As mentioned earlier, still focussing on this pair, we are yet to have seen a GBP bearish correction or a USD relief rally.
DXY responding nicely to that 90.00 DXY whole number, I'd like to see some sort of a correction this week, can play with profits secured from minor dips we were playing with yesterday from shorting the 1.41525 price.
Scenario 1: gap up 400+ points around 33300. If sustain above 33250. Go long. Target 33500. If reverses from high of 33300 and goes below 33100. Sell. Target 32800.
Scenario 2: gap down 400+ points around 32500. If goes below this, sell. Target 32200. If sustain at 32500 level, one can go long for the target of 32800 on level breakout. Market can reverse from...
-Price has been in a consolidation since 20th April.
-We should wait for a retracement of the supply/liquidity zone to look for a short setup.
-According to the algorithm, price could drop down 1.00% in the next 25 days.
-There is high impact news on retail sales for AUD on Monday 10th .
We had a support long marked up here and the wicks to the left would have knocked us.
However, if we see another pullback to support, lower timeframe double bottom or something of the sort, we could possibly consider longs up to resistance, again, offering a solid 4R.
Sitting just shy of 1800/oz, we could see this hourly range fill again, nice 5.4R setup from resistance to support.
Only really a trade for those with the larger account sizes,
1795 entries, stops just above 1800 and TP extension around 1765, this is something I've just jumped into with small risk.
This is the basis my GBPUSD short was taken from, nice initial rejection during volume open for our EUR/LON session kickoff, 1.39 is holding as resistance nicely so far.
Really want to get this bulletproofed and see a nice 15-20 pip dip, currently flirting between 5-15 pips profit, but need to squeeze a little more out hopefully. Manually monitoring anyway.
Seeing a break of 1.20 support here on fiber, big support price zone to break. This gives me a little subtle confidence with regards to the GU short I've taken, hopefully we see cable follow similar suit.
Lots of good return setups here all pretty much in excess of 4R which is brilliant.
This range here on EURJPY is crazy, and has been running for circa 3 weeks with the exception of 1 or 2 fake-outs.
Monitoring this closely this week, we can trade the range from support to resistance and also resistance to support, but as soon as we break, we can trade the retest.
Don't fix it if it's not broken.