Trading from current price up to previous high still offer 3.3R, measurable trade no doubt. Not the typical kind of analysis we like that trade, seeing as it's more a trending environment, but we still break and retest out trading zones, and it's on a slightly lower timeframe.
Happy to see how things unfold though.
Jumped ship again, prefer this structure as compared to what we had marked on EURAUD and also the pending order limit we had set.
Thinking exactly the same play for this setup, multiple H4 rejections seen with the latter 2pm closing bearish. Expecting corrections now down to 1.68, which is where I'm looking to scout longs.
1.40 support incoming, looking to either set a pending order on this price level or an alert to make sure this move isn't missed, perfect corrections, shame we closed out yesterdays short at 200 to try and get a better entry!
Win some, miss some, lose some. Part of the game, 1.40 support will be a great buy entry for us I feel.
As mentioned earlier, still focussing on this pair, we are yet to have seen a GBP bearish correction or a USD relief rally.
DXY responding nicely to that 90.00 DXY whole number, I'd like to see some sort of a correction this week, can play with profits secured from minor dips we were playing with yesterday from shorting the 1.41525 price.
Scenario 1: gap up 400+ points around 33300. If sustain above 33250. Go long. Target 33500. If reverses from high of 33300 and goes below 33100. Sell. Target 32800.
Scenario 2: gap down 400+ points around 32500. If goes below this, sell. Target 32200. If sustain at 32500 level, one can go long for the target of 32800 on level breakout. Market can reverse from...
-Price has been in a consolidation since 20th April.
-We should wait for a retracement of the supply/liquidity zone to look for a short setup.
-According to the algorithm, price could drop down 1.00% in the next 25 days.
-There is high impact news on retail sales for AUD on Monday 10th .
We had a support long marked up here and the wicks to the left would have knocked us.
However, if we see another pullback to support, lower timeframe double bottom or something of the sort, we could possibly consider longs up to resistance, again, offering a solid 4R.
Sitting just shy of 1800/oz, we could see this hourly range fill again, nice 5.4R setup from resistance to support.
Only really a trade for those with the larger account sizes,
1795 entries, stops just above 1800 and TP extension around 1765, this is something I've just jumped into with small risk.
This is the basis my GBPUSD short was taken from, nice initial rejection during volume open for our EUR/LON session kickoff, 1.39 is holding as resistance nicely so far.
Really want to get this bulletproofed and see a nice 15-20 pip dip, currently flirting between 5-15 pips profit, but need to squeeze a little more out hopefully. Manually monitoring anyway.
Seeing a break of 1.20 support here on fiber, big support price zone to break. This gives me a little subtle confidence with regards to the GU short I've taken, hopefully we see cable follow similar suit.
Lots of good return setups here all pretty much in excess of 4R which is brilliant.
This range here on EURJPY is crazy, and has been running for circa 3 weeks with the exception of 1 or 2 fake-outs.
Monitoring this closely this week, we can trade the range from support to resistance and also resistance to support, but as soon as we break, we can trade the retest.
Don't fix it if it's not broken.
This is exactly what we wanted to see when we marked this up yesterday, a bit of a correction from resistance to then break on the second attempt.
This just means we shouldn't expect such a big correction after we (hopefully if) break resistance price of 1.68.
Looking to break 1.68 resistance, retest as support and trade long up to 1.69700 ish....
Little bit dangerous here as it looks like we have marginally cracked beneath support and we are trading sub 0.90.
However, we are still evidently up-trending, fib pullbacks tie in nicely with our 618 support zone. And no doubt looking to the left we still have an element of support. Currently jumped in this with a small 0.3% risk, 1:5R.
Patiently waiting for this set up.
The Daily chart is now showing a strong bullish trend .
Here you can see on the 30m chart a strong resistance level has been breached, how do we know this was a strong resistance level? Take a look how price reacted to the upper purple zone, we can see price head in to that area before being rejected sharply numerous times. We...
Sold off perfectly from our 1.40 handle, real sticking point resistance price. Sold off with ease down to 1.39, 100 pips without a H4 pullback. Now starting to see a bit of a correction.
Need to break 1.39 support and then we could set our eyes on potential moves down to 1.38.
Missed the top entry as I've been too focussed on crypto markets today, however this circa 300 day trading range seems like it wants to see another range fill.
3425 down to 2950 could be witnessed again with a huge 1:11R potential if we push 3400 again, I'll look to grab an entry. ALERT SET!
A strong H4 break here on EU, waiting for a correction back down towards our hopefully newly found support zone, we can simply look to scout out long entries from here up to breakout high initially and then towards our 1.21 region, area of resistance and weekly key level.
Based on last weeks resistance we saw a downside gap here on EJ followed by bearish continuations pulling us all the way down to our 129.800 support price.
Since, we have seen some sizeable wicks, interested to see where this H4 closes in 10 minutes. Possible second opportunity from support back up to resistance.