Effectively looking for an upside break of the area we have marked.
With regards to fibs and market corrections, this would be a good price, or at least our maximum correction potential before seeing bullish intervention again.
We will have to see what unfolds, but so far USD zones seem to be okay for the moment, which is positive.
Strong weekly demand imbalance lower, it now appears as though we are beginning to pullback to that area.
Either wait for confirmation (New demand zones on lower timeframe) or take as a set and forget type of trade.
Long bias! :)
Simple Trend line analysis on Bank Nifty spot prices.
Same can be drawn on April FUT as well and levels can be decided for trading FUT.
If 1 hr time Frame broken with Good volumes, could be good opportunity for long.
Also note near trendline Doji is present could be sign of reversal from trend line so wait for confirmation on either side
Big daily structure here, price has certainly slowed down as we have approached support, seen our first couple of bull candles on the H4 too.
High RR potential, would like to see some sort of lower timeframe structure break and retest for this pair. Or simply a bullish daily close.
Fast approaching that 1738 price we rejected nicely. Strong supply zone when has held comfortably. Would be an absolute sniper entry to see something like this unfold.
Also looks like an inverted exhaustion pattern, so a break above 1740 could be a break of resistance/supply and we could maybe scout longs upon a retest. Early doors still so lets see...
Another clear S/R range unfolding perfectly, offered another entry point over the last NA session and early eastern sessions last night for us UK traders.
Once we approach 0.71... you guessed it, lets set ourselves up with a potential long back up to 0.72400 if we can quantify it!
EASY AND STRESS FREE TRADING!
With the previous headlines affecting OIL markets, we have a dip lower and quick recovery, once the dust has settled, we could potentially look to scout out another long position with slightly tighter stops and increased RR potential.
Certainly an ambitious projection, but all we are really after is a strong break above all resistance in sight, including that 1.40 psychological number, followed by a simple retest.
This could gear us up for nice extensions back up to 1.42 region, the price we were pushing a couple of weeks ago.
This was covered quite a bit in the technical rundown which will be with you shortly, talking about buy exhaustion and loss of momentum, hence why we would need a lower timeframe structure break and retest which is what we are seeing at the moment.
A good topics of 'entries' was covered in yesterdays webinar with our members, and this one popped up,...
This setup doesn't seem to far from materializing. Really just looking for a nice confident break and retest of that 150.000 price, a really significant price to break, GBPCHF currently battling new highs, so we will follow these closely and monitor their performance side by side.
We were talking about GBP*** bull or bear bias this week in the members chat after the monster month end flow corrections we saw Thursday last week. Natural corrective measures as compared to trading support/resistance zones meant we couldn't really confirm or form a bias.
However, we are now starting to exceed corrective measures and break and trade...
Retesting now on EJ, it'll be interesting to see if we bounce like we did on CADJPY, pair comparison remember, trying to pick the best out of the bunch, really nice clean zones here and currently on a selloff wave.
So potential for an impulse buy if we pull down to 300 ish again.
Trying to find setups that are not quite really to execute. Still looking to let things settle after the crazy markets we saw on Thursday and Friday, really looking to see which zones are valid and which aren't
Effectively looking for markets to expire and exhaust before looking for the next possible continuation of reversal waves
Still yet to set lower lows on the larger H4 timeframe, really nice corrections seen as mentioned previously on the EA post. On the fence with this pair at the moment, whilst we are nice a bullish still on the H4, the sheer bearish strength on the lower timeframe is interesting.
Really aggressive M5 trends which could continue to perform and really...
Perfect retest wick before then selling off for an instant 1:2 within that same price candle.
Eyes peeled for that previous breakout low and then downside continuations, shame this was over the eastern.
We covered this pair on the watchlist webinar yesterday evening with our coaching programme members. Nice support zone identified, marginally lower lows set, but remembers market open causes some interesting price moves which we need to take with a pinch of salt, so to speak.