The probability for Gold - based on hard evidence (at this time) available to all - is for the north, on the Daily time frame (specifically) i.e. the daily trend is for the north. What this means is Gold may have a different set of probabilities on different time frames. None of this is 'advice' even if so construed.
The evidence (in tight summary):
1. Volatile stock markets largely in daily trend south.
2. US-Dollar about to be 'de-dollarized' - hence the 'new gold' standard about to be replaced by the original 'real gold standard', which just happens to be Gold.
3. Probabilities for the US-Dollar heading south over the next year or so, means that Gold is likely to move in the opposite direction.
4. Upsets in bond markets.
5. Quantitative tightening expected to be followed by further rounds of quantitative easing in the USA and globally.
6. Clear signs of an impending recession on our doorsteps globally - expected to be the worst in history since 1931 (based on fundamental and technical data).
7. The rise of electronically transferrable solid gold.
Those requiring reputable evidence-based references to information in the public domain(not constructed by me) may PM me, if they so wish.
I had someone trade XRPUSD it has made over 700 pips they said last night