This is purely an idea at the moment with a bit of back ground for you all.
We have found some nice levels of clear support which I have outlined and what we may have recently found to be a nice rejection.
With a setup like this, I'm waiting for some price action before seeing how I'd like to trade it. If price rejects off the trendline then we can buy. If we see a break and close of the trend then we can look for an impulsive move up before looking at adding in a fib retracement to get into a sell.