If we won't break those levels up there, then I don't see this going higher. At the moment, the BUY side is more attractive than a SELL. But again, it all depends how this pair will behave around 0.73300-0.73400 .
There are no more significant news this week from New Zealand that could really affect the NZD. But we have the Fed's IR decision on Wednesday, that will affect USD, which will have a knock-on affect on this pair.
If you do decide to go in, then I recommend to keep a close eye on it. If you see something not working like it should do, then bail. Better save than sorry.
As always, keep an eye on the price action!