FX:GBPUSD   British Pound / U.S. Dollar
Price is showing signs of lower highs. Looks like a downtrend is now starting.

Price has come back to support zone but like there is still some buying power so I'm waiting for price to retest the previous high. If price shows rejection I'll be going short.

I could be wrong though, price could just tank. But I think New York session will buy and bring price up to previous high.

All good!
Comment: As predicted - New York session is buying, waiting for price to hit resistance zone/previous high then going in on a sell.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out