We have already broken and closed below
Wait for retest
Wait for confirmation on the 30min that price wants to continue moving down so wait for like a dojo or candle.
Upon confirmation take a sell with a 15-20pip stoploss.
We do have some traffic on our way down so if i take a trade i will be moving stops into profit around 15-20pips deep or keep stops at break even. Haven’t been posting much analysis as I’m still waiting for results on previous analysis.