- 100.50 DXY Yearly High 2016 (before Trump Election)
- 100.39 DXY Yearly High 2015
- 92.62 DXY Yearly Low 2015
- 91.88 DXY Yearly Low 2016
- 90.20 DXY Opening Price 2015
In my opinion,
these levels are important for technical background knowledge
- even like informations on a memory card. But not important for Intraday Traders or Scalpres.
to trade the next swing to the upside are, at least in my opinion, both yearly highs significant and pretty usefully to create an entry long above. Prices under could generate pressure until 99.11 DXY . Yearly High, two days before Trump Election, with dramatic intraday down side pressure and even upside swing ...
I would still prefere the upside in DXY above both yearly highs > 100.39 & 100.50
I can`t imagine that the US Labour Data today and FED Hike next week will change this dynamic upside trend. Maybe today or even before FED Meeting next week we`ll see intraday pressure even until 99.11 DXY . But i am don`t excepting it today. From this point of view you can take the lows 100.84 & 100.70 & 100.64 as entry capability - even for a new upside impuls. Cause the bigger picture for the DXY is even still pretty . And teh Sentiment is not positiv or even euphoric - quite the opposite. Everbody is quiet afraid of a stronger DXY ...
& analyzed it again
- it`s always your decission ...
(for a bigger picture zoom the chart)
Down pressure above 99.11 (high before Trump Election) sugegsts still Trump Rally in the DXY. Prices under 99.11 i`ll switsch from LONG into NEUTRAL - need to wait market reaction while & after FOMC Meeting & Yellen Speak to crate a new scenario 4XSetUp !?
how ever, in germany we´re saying "a swallow doesn`t make any summer yet"
- but three green soldiers (around ECB Mario) an new bullish revalue upset 4 all dollars owners (incl. equities & yields). Still above 99.11 basicly bullish - down under NEUTRAL ... take care guys & good trades :)