1. CAD gain strength last week but prior to last week, it has been on a downtrend since second week of January. The recent rise of CAD is a healthy pullback.
2. CHF has started to weaken since the start of this month March.
3. These 2 currencies is at the cross roads where CAD has been consistently on a downtrend but started to change last week while CHF was sideways but started to change to downtrend since the start of the month.
4. In general both of them are weak year to date.
5. this pair is probably at the early stage of building a downtrend where it started to create a lower low followed higher low.
6. A evidence exhibeted below 0.7466 is a good selling opportunity